Pen Style for a brand new vaper.

The nautilus mini is a piece of s#%t though. Drop it once broken and how many faulty coils?. Out a pack of 5 I had 5 faulty.
That's like saying that a Tata is better than a BMW because if you crash a BMW into a truck it breaks. There is no way to even begin to compare the Nautilus to a CE4/iclear16, they are from completely different eras.

You might have just gotten a bad batch of coils, I've gone through countless packs of coils and only had 1 dud.

I had a D16 and an iStick 30W. The 30W felt way more comfortable, also the button presses with your index finger instead of the thumb. Whichever finger you have an issue with will be the deciding factor I think.
Thanks, my issues are with the middle finger and ring finger and thumb, so that will definitely help then

That's what she needs

Lol @Sprint, i think thats what i need!

I still have my vv2 and since my wife annexed my MVPs i have put the vv2 back in service
Such a great little device. Forgot all about it. And it doesnt roll off a table.
Just has quite a puny battery - 800 mah i think, so good for about 1 Evod tankful of juice
Lovely DC power delivery

I wonder what they did in the vv3 and who stocks it (if at all)

Jeez, ok, you had me scratching my head. Browsed around the stores as well. My big issue is that I find difficulty recommending stuff that I won't use myself. And I've been on iSticks and small boxy stuff a while now. (I comfortably swap between inhale-to-lung, mouth-to-lung and temperature control, so appreciate most "types"...)

With the iJust2 size is a bit bulky, I got a bit stuck. Something you may want to try, bit of mix-and-match. eGo battery with the Nautilus mini. (Or the Subtank Nano with the eGo battery - basically the same coils Mr G is using, just the smaller diameter version of the tank)

Added a photo of those 2 smaller options - Nautilus on the left, Subtank in the middle - eVic Mini box for size on the right)

Attachments

• mini-tanks.jpg
    mini-tanks.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 28
@Wyvern i see you picked up a bargain in the classifieds, let us know how it goes :)
Yep, couldnt resist it. So will know by monday :p I will go get some juice this weekend so long tho - I saw I have a shop near me that sells the juice, and not just a pnp or spar - just sad that our tobacconist closed down beginning of the year, they were awesome. They got me interested in vaping.

Oooh, iStick 10W + GS Air - I liked that combo a lot, nice and tiny. Unfortunately I stripped the threads in both of my iStick 10Ws, a real unhappy Sunday that was...

The GS Air is a very underrated atomizer, does the job perfectly for MTL. Had mine out this weekend again, still works :)

For a tank I think you're assured of quality with an Aspire mini Nautilus.
The mod/battery - I'd normally say an istick but if a proper pen style battery is more comfortable, then the itaste vv could be worth looking at. It's not often recommended but it might just be the one that's closest to a pen'type battery, but still offers vw and a display, with pass-through charging. This was actually my first ever vw battery and it served well - mine was the older v2 version i think (maybe even the v1!). Works fine with a nautilus and has enough power for it (just)

For a tank I think you're assured of quality with an Aspire mini Nautilus.
The mod/battery - I'd normally say an istick but if a proper pen style battery is more comfortable, then the itaste vv could be worth looking at. It's not often recommended but it might just be the one that's closest to a pen'type battery, but still offers vw and a display, with pass-through charging. This was actually my first ever vw battery and it served well - mine was the older v2 version i think (maybe even the v1!). Works fine with a nautilus and has enough power for it (just)
Oops... I see it's already been decided. Let us know your thoughts

Thanks everyone for the advice, I will let you all know how it goes once I receive the parcel.

So just a huge shoutout to @Lingogrey - my parcel arrived this morning by 9am! So I was sooooooooooooo excited. I went to Vapemob on sat and got some juice. Now they are primed and ready to go.
*5mins later*

Ok this will take a while to get used to, but I can see this will be in my handbag at all times.

Also @Lingogrey - thanks for the awesome 2 page tutorial that you sent as well! I really appreciate it!
MIAgqQA.jpg

9gyA6rs.jpg

Welcome to the wonderfull world of vaping wyv.
Now to try find a similar setup for another mate.

So just a huge shoutout to @Lingogrey - my parcel arrived this morning by 9am! So I was sooooooooooooo excited. I went to Vapemob on sat and got some juice. Now they are primed and ready to go.
*5mins later*

Ok this will take a while to get used to, but I can see this will be in my handbag at all times.

Also @Lingogrey - thanks for the awesome 2 page tutorial that you sent as well! I really appreciate it!
MIAgqQA.jpg

9gyA6rs.jpg
Yay! :dance:

I have to say I am already addicted and I have barely started :p

Let us know how it works out, it can be a bit fiddly and/or tough at the start, but well worth it.

And so it starts, another one joins us on the dark side - as the saying goes, we have cookies :)

Let us know how it works out, it can be a bit fiddly and/or tough at the start, but well worth it.

And so it starts, another one joins us on the dark side - as the saying goes, we have cookies :)
Fortunately I have a vape shop 5 mins from my work place - so if I am desperate I shall bug them. So far I havent had issues, except that I barely taste the mint that they reccomended to me. And obviously getting used to the vapor instead of smoke. I am playing around with the voltages, but so far the lower the better for my throat.

*5mins later*

MIAgqQA.jpg

9gyA6rs.jpg

Only a pleasure @Wyvern! It was great 'doing business' with you. Enjoy your vaping journey!

*5mins later*

MIAgqQA.jpg

9gyA6rs.jpg
I have the same little gadget love this little thing great purchase nice stealthy mod. :)

I have to say I thought I would struggle to make the change. Its not a struggle at all! I have a habit of smoking in my car whilst driving. So lunch time I got in, lit my normal stinky, had 2 drags, killed it. Activated the mini and was happy. I have a feeling I wont need my stinkies but I shall keep a pack around for just in case.

I have to say I thought I would struggle to make the change. Its not a struggle at all! I have a habit of smoking in my car whilst driving. So lunch time I got in, lit my normal stinky, had 2 drags, killed it. Activated the mini and was happy. I have a feeling I wont need my stinkies but I shall keep a pack around for just in case.

Good day..how is it going,,have you upgraded to something else yet?

Just curious what set up are you useing
Thx

hehe - yep, I think she got the "bug" and has upgraded since this thread to drippers and rebuildable tanks. @Wyvern what's your adv atm? Last I saw I think you were rocking a VTC Mini & aromamiser combo?

Don't you just love the "bug", no cure for this, only possible remedy is more mods and tanks and juice!

Good day..how is it going,,have you upgraded to something else yet?

Just curious what set up are you useing
Thx
hehehe lets see

I am currently using the Evic mini with Aromamizer as well as the cuboid with aroma, I also have the velocity and twisted messes clone dripper :D
Yes I am now over 5months stinky free tho :D And the pen has gone to another friend and the istick mini is with my mum

Back