Peter's Vaping Journal

Great review Peter! Now I cannot wait for mine to arrive.

Behind the scenes....
Don't judge the pink desk lamp. The wife said if I want to serup shop in the spare room, the accessories colours must match. :p

uquma3y5.jpg

3enyraga.jpg

tuhy9u5y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Behind the scenes....
Don't judge the pink desk lamp. The wife said if I want to serup shop in the spare room, the accessories colours must match. :p

uquma3y5.jpg

3enyraga.jpg

tuhy9u5y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

LOL, now be a good boy and put back the margerine in the fridge :rock:

Record this! I have no idea what a slinky coil is =D

Awesome vid as always @PeterHarris! I might just get one when payday comes (if there is still stock :wasntme:).

How thirsty is it though?

Another nice one @PeterHarris, all in Stork stereo ;) - time to get a sponsor for a proper video camera I think. I enjoyed :rock:

Awesome video dude :rock:
Thanks for putting it together, you make it look quite easy.

Love the guest appearance from Loki :)

I used 28g, doesn't take quite as long as your 26g build to fire up, a little "double clutching" helps but once it gets going it just keeps going. I'm more of a lung vaper, this is where it really shines.

Right @PeterHarris I think I have a new challenge for you, since you did so well with the sock vaping thing.

The challenge I lay down is for you to vape lubricant, KY Gel/Astra Glide/Durex. Seems the ingredients are largely glycerin and propylene glycol. So how about it dude?

:D

Also, I think you should start a blog on the forum, and then make a posting for each of your videos.

Right @PeterHarris I think I have a new challenge for you, since you did so well with the sock vaping thing.

The challenge I lay down is for you to vape lubricant, KY Gel/Astra Glide/Durex. Seems the ingredients are largely glycerin and propylene glycol. So how about it dude?

:D

Also, I think you should start a blog on the forum, and then make a posting for each of your videos.
lol

someone, cant remember, maybe even you, suggested that before - and some of those ingredients scare me a bit, lol. So i am going to have to decline, respectfully of course :p

but the thread dedicatedt= to vids sounds like a good one - must i just start a thread and just post all my you tube vid there?

where should this thread be started,,,,, ???

lol

someone, cant remember, maybe even you, suggested that before - and some of those ingredients scare me a bit, lol. So i am going to have to decline, respectfully of course :p

but the thread dedicatedt= to vids sounds like a good one - must i just start a thread and just post all my you tube vid there?

where should this thread be started,,,,, ???
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/xfa-blog-home/

hey guys - so i created a blog where all my vids will be uploaded, and i also made a link in my signature for you to find it easy peasy :p

Back