PG VG Ratio

It's a 100% VG at 36mg
I got a similar experience the first time using Vg nic. After shaking the Nic bottle vigorously it went away and my mixes were smooth. I usually mix 70:30 Vg-Pg so am now going to try Pg Nic, because the Vg nic is very thick and needs to be shaken very well.

The thing is, I can vape Voodoo Juice's Sub Zero at 6mg on 30w without problems, but my own juices suck and is harsh
How soon are you vaping your own juices? Maybe let it steep for a week then try again. I steep mine for a week but the first day it's with the cap off then rest of the week closed. I find it helps to mellow out the flavours a bit.

Maybe try ordering your DIY stuff from another supplier.

That might be the problem, I shake the bottle, but maybe not enough, and I don't really let them steep, so that might be problem no 2.

Will try that and see what happens.

@ZK1 I agree with @Khan83 , I try after first week, but most of my juices still steep for at least 2 to 3 weeks.

I got a similar experience the first time using Vg nic. After shaking the Nic bottle vigorously it went away and my mixes were smooth. I usually mix 70:30 Vg-Pg so am now going to try Pg Nic, because the Vg nic is very thick and needs to be shaken very well.
I'm actually gona be switching to VG nic cos the PG nic is messing up my clouds:D

I'm actually gona be switching to VG nic cos the PG nic is messing up my clouds:D
yes, for max Vg you have to, but for 70:30 Pg Nic is fine. Pity we cannot get Nic stronger than 36mg, like 100% pure nic.

yes, for max Vg you have to, but for 70:30 Pg Nic is fine. Pity we cannot get Nic stronger than 36mg, like 100% pure nic.
A pity indeed. I've been tempted many times to order the 100% nic from myfreedomsmokes but the thought of it getting held back by Customs puts me off.

A pity indeed. I've been tempted many times to order the 100% nic from myfreedomsmokes but the though of it getting held back by Customs puts me off.
I was also wondering if they would let it go through.

I was also wondering if they would let it go through.
I suppose its for the best though . We'd probably end up dead or even worse end up ruining a good batch of juice:D.

Tell me you wouldn't be curious enough to try a puff or three of 100% nic just out of "curiosity"

I suppose its for the best though . We'd probably end up dead or even worse end up ruining a good batch of juice:D.

Tell me you wouldn't be curious enough to try a puff or three of 100% nic just out of "curiosity"
That'll be suicide. Very dangerous stuff. You will have to wear protective clothing, gloves, mask and protective glasses. Imagine dressing up like that just to mix a quick 5ml juice.

That'll be suicide. Very dangerous stuff. You will have to wear protective clothing, gloves, mask and protective glasses. Imagine dressing up like that just to mix a quick 5ml juice.
Mask & glasses ? Good to know as I always assumed skin contact was the only thing to be avoided when working with such a high nic level.

Agreed though , it would take the fun out of DIY'ing. It's already such a chore having to get the paper towels out

You guys probably refer to 100mg which is 10% nic... not 100% nic! 100% nic can only be handled by skilled, qualified personnel with the right safety equipment in a lab.

Last edited:
You guys probably refer to 100mg which is 10% nic... not 100% nic! 100% nic can only be handled but skilled, qualified personnel with the right safety equipment in a lab.
Yes sorry, 100mg Nic.

You guys probably refer to 100mg which is 10% nic... not 100% nic! 100% nic can only be handled by skilled, qualified personnel with the right safety equipment in a lab.
Correct , 100mg . Thanks Oupa

Back