Picture update on my Parallel VR Woodmod in the making

zadiac

Sub Ohm & Flavor Junkie
Staff member
VIP
LV

Awards
This is an update of my VR Woodmod in the making from New Zealand. She really is a work of art!

Phils%20para%20007.jpg

Phils%20para%20006.jpg

Phils%20para%20005.jpg

Phils%20para%20004.jpg

Phils%20para%20003.jpg

Phils%20para%20002.jpg

Phils%20para%20001.jpg

I'm like a kid the night before Christmas. I just can't wait. I want to fly over there and help him finish her so that I can start vaping on her! ......lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh my that wood looks stunning and i love the little copper line.:inlove::envy:

Wow @zadiac - that looks amazing
So it's a dual battery squonker?

I can only imagine the excitement. Stunning. How long to go?

Well, it should be finished by Monday he said, so the transaction will be when he emails me and then it's just the wait. I don't know how long it will be from NZ to here. Not sure what shipping method he's using. I asked him about that. Still waiting for his email about that.

Very very pretty.If I was to buy a wooden squonker I would get one from him as well.

Another update of my mod.

phil%20and%20blue%20002%20Custom.jpg

phil%20and%20blue%20001%20Custom.jpg

The mod is finished and just waiting for the email with the final cost then transfer will be done and this beauty will be under way to me. Can't wait!

She's on her way!
Payment made and my new beauty is on her way to me. These pics are the final ones and boy, is she beautiful!

VR_complete_001.jpg

VR_complete_002.jpg

VR_complete_003.jpg

VR_complete_004.jpg

VR_complete_005.jpg

I like it lots,the guy puts lots of time and effort into his mods and it shows.

Sturdy, simple, beautiful - KISS! I am so :envy::envy::envy::envy:

What is that atomizer on there? Part of the deal? Are the batteries in series or parallel? Safety features, like a hot spring or such?

If you like it, where do we order?

wow, that looks awesome!!! very very nice, and could actually make squanking a nicer experience, I love my hectic builds and this would be a good answer to that, hehe... would also be nice if it was a 3 battery setup, hmm.. more parallel!!!! better battery life on those low builds :) hmmmmm

That is beautiful

The finishing is amazing

What would such a mod set one back?

Damn man! That looks great. Love the wood finish. Let us know how she is in terms of comfort when holding her.

Oh WOW that is beautiful @zadiac! Stunning and a really good price when compared with similar US and Italian mods! Can't wait for it to arrive and hear a first hand review! :rock:

Back