Picture update on my Parallel VR Woodmod in the making

Did I read correctly somewhere else - it takes 2 x 26650 batteries? If so, wow - those would last a bit and more!

Did I read correctly somewhere else - it takes 2 x 26650 batteries? If so, wow - those would last a bit and more!
Hi Andre,I think the mod is designed specifically for 18650 flat tops.

It takes 2 x 18650's

Ah, ok thanks, so you talked about another mod in this post:

Haha yes. I got myself a Tesla Invader 26650 Parallel half mechanical mod. Uses mosfet. Can work with two 26650 or two 18650's. Great mod. Hits like a freight train. Pulls low ohm builds easily.

She's on her way!
Payment made and my new beauty is on her way to me. These pics are the final ones and boy, is she beautiful!

VR_complete_001.jpg

VR_complete_002.jpg

VR_complete_003.jpg

VR_complete_004.jpg

VR_complete_005.jpg
that look fantastic . as a matter of interest how do you fill it up? need to open the top al the time?

Well, it takes a 10ml bottle. You take the top cap off, refill your bottle and put it back on. All magnets. It's actually easier than with the Reo imo

@zadiac you must be so excited for this, I imagine the wait is driving you nuts. The photos are incredible but I'm positive that they don't show off the depth and details in the wood. That is going to be a real stunner :)

It may be out of my budget but I can't say it's expensive. One cannot put a real value on the time and passion that went into it along with all the practice and failures before hand. This is way beyond a mere gadget or gimmick, this is art in its purest form.

Enjoy it.

@zadiac you must be so excited for this, I imagine the wait is driving you nuts. The photos are incredible but I'm positive that they don't show off the depth and details in the wood. That is going to be a real stunner :)

It may be out of my budget but I can't say it's expensive. One cannot put a real value on the time and passion that went into it along with all the practice and failures before hand. This is way beyond a mere gadget or gimmick, this is art in its purest form.

Enjoy it.

The creator of this mod is actually an artist. He does wood art for a living and he is very passionate about it. Because he puts so much love and care into the creation of these mods, I feel it is well worth the price and I'm going to buy another one next year. He is working on two new 3 x 18650 bottom feeder designs. I've seen it and it's beautiful. It's a work in progress and he improves on the designs regularly.

Here is the first one (the one on the right)

018-jpg.476763

027-jpg.476745

Here is the second one

guiney-pig-mod-007-jpg.481341

I don't know if they'll go into production for buying, but I like the first one and would like to buy one.

The creator of this mod is actually an artist. He does wood art for a living and he is very passionate about it. Because he puts so much love and care into the creation of these mods, I feel it is well worth the price and I'm going to buy another one next year. He is working on two new 3 x 18650 bottom feeder designs. I've seen it and it's beautiful. It's a work in progress and he improves on the designs regularly.

Here is the first one (the one on the right)

018-jpg.476763

027-jpg.476745

Here is the second one

guiney-pig-mod-007-jpg.481341

I don't know if they'll go into production for buying, but I like the first one and would like to buy one.
It definitely show in his work, this chap knows his stuff, bloody awesome!

As promised. Here are some pics of my VR Parallel Woodmod with the Pollux clone atty on it. Just finished making it BF. Not a great job, but working none the less.
The golden Pollux looks really good on Eve and as expected, the vape is really awesome. Now I don't have to go back to my other Pollux for flavor as I now have one on my favorite mod!
IMG_20150910_230901.jpg

IMG_20150910_230933.jpg

IMG_20150910_230922.jpg

IMG_20150910_231006.jpg

And here's the Pollux next to it's big brother, the 30mm Castor.

IMG_20150910_232301.jpg

Back