PIF MTL RDA to be borrowed and returned... Please? - RESOLVED

CJB85

Enthusiastically Clueless
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone

This is an odd request, but due to some shipping difficulties, my wife's vape gear has not arrived in time for Vapecon.
She can do MTL, but DL still makes her cough herself half to death and I want her to be able to sample some of the many juices at Vapecon.
Does anyone have a dormant/unused MTL RDA lying around that I can borrow for the weekend?

It will be returned all cleaned up and with some DIY juice as a thank you.

Most juice vendors should have some form of juice tasting hardware at their stalls , so I'm sure she'll be fine ?

I use all 3 of mine, but if you dont come right you can borrow one them for the weekend. Not going to Vapecon so will have to pick it up in Centurion.

I use all 3 of mine, but if you dont come right you can borrow one them for the weekend. Not going to Vapecon so will have to pick it up in Centurion.
Thanks Jean
I was advised that even using a dripper, you can only so many juices before the flavour bleed starts spoiling the taste of new juices.
She will just have to find a way to do an MTL type draw on the tester hardware at Vapecon, or by smell, or by doing a finger drop test.

Thanks Jean
I was advised that even using a dripper, you can only so many juices before the flavour bleed starts spoiling the taste of new juices.
She will just have to find a way to do an MtTL type draw on the tester hardware at Vapecon, or by smell, or by doing a finger drop test.

@CJB85 IMO a fingertip taste is the best. Juice tastes differently in different mods, so I'm not in favour of testing a juice with a mod which I won't be using.

I have a bezerker mtl rda you can borrow until the shipment arrived. It has been benched by my OL16.

Back