Pod system and nic salt juice. Where do I start?

I read that a lot of the pods leak especially with 50/50 nic salt juice. That would frustrate the life out of me.

Any experience with this issue?

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk
I haven't have any issues with the Freemax pods.. not even the non replaceable coil pods.
The yellow; me has been lying at home this week filled with juice. I used the circle pod this week. And both are the original pods, the yellow one is on its third coil.
(Might be jus my luck but I doubt it.)
I never had issues with the renova zero either. I stopped using it when I couldn't find pods at the time.IMG-20201211-WA0043.jpeg
Edit, sorry you can't see the colour. The silver frame is the yellow one.

I haven't have any issues with the Freemax pods.. not even the non replaceable coil pods.
The yellow; me has been lying at home this week filled with juice. I used the circle pod this week. And both are the original pods, the yellow one is on its third coil.
I never had issues with the renova zero either. I stopped using it when I couldn't find pods at the time.View attachment 216531
Honestly I haven't cleaned them out either. This is 100 as it was and my grey hands can attest to me not preparing for the pic.;)

I never had issues with the renova zero either. I stopped using it when I couldn't find pods at the time.View attachment 216531
Wow. That is great. I must definitely have a look at them.
Thank you l appreciate

@Rooigevaar , you are using the Voopoo Argus Air pods, care to weigh in here?

I have tested all the new pod systems I could get my hands on. The Argus Air in my opinion is one of the best Pod systems to come around, and with the wide variety of coils available in the PNP systems you can customize the experience to exactly how you like it. AND its not going to break the bank.

I have tested all the new pod systems I could get my hands on. The Argus Air in my opinion is one of the best Pod systems to come around, and with the wide variety of coils available in the PNP systems you can customize the experience to exactly how you like it. AND its not going to break the bank.
Awesome thank you.
Appreciate the info.

Been running the Nevoks Edjo for about a week now, started off with Nic Salts (and after lying on my back seeing pink elephants flying around I switched to DL juice instead, as it kicks with 20mg nic salts).... Flavor on 70/30 juice is spot on too. So far zero leaks as well, not even condensation below the pod. Zero misfires on the auto-draw. Very comfortable and pocketable device as well. Charges quickly. Still on the first pod as I don't use it exclusively. It's a little keeper!

I've used the Vaporesso Aurora play, nord, nord 2, caliburn and Drag x. Hands down winner for flavour in my opinion is the drag. You will never struggle to find coils for it either. Forget about nic salts in those 'tanks' tho. Bst flavour I have gotten with nic salts is the auroro play (if you can fin i t) and close second the caliburn.

Update on the Nevoks Edjo Pod Kit:

First pod went in on the 15th of December, did half a tank of Nic Salts, emptied it out and went over to my usual 70/30 Banana Custard (which I use in most of my MTL RTA's).

The coil keeps up with the 70/30 just fine, and the flavor is spot on from the word go.

Chain-vaping makes the tip a bit hot, but it keeps up.

Daily use (not exclusively), and the flavor is dropping now after almost a month of use.

Zero leaking/condensation throughout.

Going to push the coil until it tastes like burnt toast, which I think will be in a day or so.

Very impressed with the performance on this little kit. Will use it until it falls apart or decides to stop working (or until I cant find pods for it anymore).

Update on the Nevoks Edjo Pod Kit:

First pod went in on the 15th of December, did half a tank of Nic Salts, emptied it out and went over to my usual 70/30 Banana Custard (which I use in most of my MTL RTA's).

The coil keeps up with the 70/30 just fine, and the flavor is spot on from the word go.

Chain-vaping makes the tip a bit hot, but it keeps up.

Daily use (not exclusively), and the flavor is dropping now after almost a month of use.

Zero leaking/condensation throughout.

Going to push the coil until it tastes like burnt toast, which I think will be in a day or so.

Very impressed with the performance on this little kit. Will use it until it falls apart or decides to stop working (or until I cant find pods for it anymore).
2 months and still goingIMG-20210111-WA0001.jpeg
If this keeps going another month I'll let you know. And I will vape the snot out of this pod because I just reviewed it. My comment was I got more than 6-8 refills.

The problem with pods for me is that get them (or used to get them for mtl pruposes only) and with nic salts you want your ohms to be around the 0.8 mark and higher.

Alot, not all, of the commercial coils for mtl dont come in mesh type like their DL versions and FOR ME, these ceramic (or whatever other material they use) mtl commercial coils just do not taste great...with the exception of the aspire nautilus range.

But I do see, like on page 1 here, there are Artery Pal 0.6 mesh coils which im assuming will be used for mtl as an example. If you going to try the commercial coil mtl route for salts, try and get a mesh type one for awesome flavour. I see more of them are coming mesh type even for mtl now.

Nic salts can be a bit heavy on the chest even when you can freebase 18mg with no issues. Again, this is just me and my experince with salts but if you using 6mg for mtl, nic salts could be harsh. start off with 15mg or 20mg max and see. Or just dive into 9mg or 12mg freebase with a great mtl rta like many suggested here :)

The problem with pods for me is that get them (or used to get them for mtl pruposes only) and with nic salts you want your ohms to be around the 0.8 mark and higher.

Alot, not all, of the commercial coils for mtl dont come in mesh type like their DL versions and FOR ME, these ceramic (or whatever other material they use) mtl commercial coils just do not taste great...with the exception of the aspire nautilus range.

But I do see, like on page 1 here, there are Artery Pal 0.6 mesh coils which im assuming will be used for mtl as an example. If you going to try the commercial coil mtl route for salts, try and get a mesh type one for awesome flavour. I see more of them are coming mesh type even for mtl now.

Nic salts can be a bit heavy on the chest even when you can freebase 18mg with no issues. Again, this is just me and my experince with salts but if you using 6mg for mtl, nic salts could be harsh. start off with 15mg or 20mg max and see. Or just dive into 9mg or 12mg freebase with a great mtl rta like many suggested here :)
@Ruwaid Boet...you need a bantam.:facepalm:
Seriously try one of the Freemax pods. Or the 22 fireluke. Your outlook might just be different. I agree on the salts thing. 20mg is also a bit on the harsh side if your not used to it.

Back