Poll - Browser versus Tapatalk

What do you use to access the ECIGSSA forum?

• Only a normal Browser

Votes: 95 81.9%
  • Both, but MAINLY a normal Browser

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Only Tapatalk

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Both, but MAINLY Tapatalk

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Tapatalk mainly (because it's more convenient as I'm always on my phone) ,,,and sometimes the browser (when I'm not not out and about)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk only. Find its easier than browser

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk

@Silver if all the pointers above where to be moved to tapatalk would i use tapatalk; i dont think so. i find the web version easier for one to find new content. i feel tapatalk i designed if you know what you want to see. maybe i just dont know how to use it? dunno

Thanks @incredible_hullk

There is no doubt that the best experience for this forum is using a normal browser on a slightly larger screen - ie a large mobile or a tablet or PC.

100% browser on PC, tablet and phone. I do not use taptalk for any forums I am active on as I find it way too limiting and frankly I don,t see the point of it.

Regards

Edit: Used TT for about a week before removing it.

Thanks for the feedback so far - much appreciated

If the forum had a nice elegant way to upload and at the same time easily resize pics from the phone (to three size options like Tapatalk does) then I would never need to use Tapatalk

Hi @Silver, I Just upload and paste pics using the "Thumbnail" option which crops everything to a nice usable size (I think). Have you tried this option? Or is it the amount of data used you are trying to limit?

Hi @Silver, I Just upload and paste pics using the "Thumbnail" option which crops everything to a nice usable size (I think). Have you tried this option? Or is it the amount of data used you are trying to limit?

I hear you @Raindance
But it still uploads a fairly large image so when I want to do a multi image post I like making them a bit smaller.
Maybe i should try again because i havent tried it for a long time. Thanks

I hear you @Raindance
But it still uploads a fairly large image so when I want to do a multi image post I like making them a bit smaller.
Maybe i should try again because i havent tried it for a long time. Thanks
Having two or three more size options would be nice now you mention it...

Regards

@Silver
I only use my phone to get onto ecigssa that way dont ever need to sit behind a pc just have my phone by my side always.

I use a app called opera mini as my web browser and it works 100% everything is as it should be and doesnt use as much data while browsing the forum.

I use both equally.

Browser at work, and browser on iPad and laptop at home when the kids aren't hogging those.

But since my Samsung S6 is always in for repairs, I need to use Tapatalk on this shitty small Huawei.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You can set up Tapatalk to view threads you want. Its quite user-friendly once set up, but it is missing key features. Which is a pain.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

4. Both, but MAINLY Tapatalk

Gesendet von meinem SM-T530 mit Tapatalk

Only tapatalk it helps me allot with the chat groups I follow and sub forums

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I use tapatalk exclusively.. Only real problem i have is that i cant edit my sale title once its sold.. I cant add the prefix

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

I use tapatalk exclusively.. Only real problem i have is that i cant edit my sale title once its sold.. I cant add the prefix

Thanks for mentioning it @Vape0206
That's another thing - not being able to edit thread prefixes...
Have you tried using a normal browser?

Thanks for mentioning it @Vape0206
That's another thing - not being able to edit thread prefixes...
Have you tried using a normal browser?
No i haven't.. Im sure it would work on a normal browser using my pc.. But im mostly on the road and tapatalk is just much easier to use on my phone

No i haven't.. Im sure it would work on a normal browser using my pc.. But im mostly on the road and tapatalk is just much easier to use on my phone

If you haven't ever used the forum with a normal browser - then give it a try ;-)
I think you will be pleasantly surprised. :D

It just needs a bit more screen space, so the bigger the phone the better

If you haven't ever used the forum with a normal browser - then give it a try ;-)
I think you will be pleasantly surprised. :D

It just needs a bit more screen space, so the bigger the phone the better
Lol will be getting a new phone soon. Maybe it will help

Prefer browser, but Tapatalk is awesome when on the move.

I used to use Tapatalk, but i just dont like the feel and experience of the app, so ive reverted back to only using Chrome

Back