Pool city Port Elizabeth?

Devaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Id like to know if poolcity in walmer port elizabeth allows vaping? As in clouds for days? Lol.. Anyone who knows could you give me a heads up? :)

Even if it does, please don't be obnoxious. It gives us all a bad name. Blow your "clouds for days" in your own space preferably at home but not around other people who might take offence to it. I dont mean to sound harsh, I've just had a recent bad experience whereby some doos was pumping it out in a crowded space and the response he got from people really left a bad taste in my mouth. Your choice of words makes me think you are inclined to do the same. Dont ask "can I?", ask "should I?". We have something awesome here in vaping. Lets not ruin it for ourselves by presenting it to others in a bad light.

No. Not my intention. Im not a doos. But if Im in a group. Will we be able to vape? Not intentionally cliuding the place up. Obviously close to ventalation. I just want to know if it will be allowed

As a rule, I only vape where smoking is allowed. In a restaurant smoking area I will also use something like the Nautilus mini, unless I'm the only one there. The general public still regard us as smokers, unfortunately. I also never vape in a non-smoking section of a restaurant. I don't want to smell Camel while I eat, so I won't let people sit in my strawberry clouds while they enjoy a meal.

Back