Potential Groupbuy - Kayfun Screws - Fatdaddy Vapes

Is is too late ? I would like one set of screws and 3 510 connector with the optional 22m washer .

I suggest Cape Town and Johannesburg do their own respective ones. The net cost should work out nearly the same, and there will also be a lot less admin for me to deal with, plus you guys will save on courier to CT

Currently following peeps are in Cape:

ipwn
zeegee
Bhavz
RezaD
capetocuba
andro
genosmate

Following are in Jozi:

dev
keeper
Joey786
soonkia

@eviltoy @Chef Guest what was the shipping cost on your order?

Update, shipping to SA is R170 or $15.99

also would like to know ? @Andre @johan
No, I would not recommend. Too high I think, might touch the cap. If you use a metal drip tip you will surely short. And delrin or similar might melt on the heat of the thumbscrew.
But am not sure, try and see - and let us know.

Lol not taking any chance , don't have any spare springs if I do short out

Right re Joburg and Dbn - i was going to point out that unless they were sent by post, cost of courier would make it pointless.

Zegee I would suggest starting a group pm with all of us and then we can finalise the order and arrange payment etc

Sent from deep within a vape cloud

Guys, I spoke to Dennis from fatdaddy vapes. He says that the knurled screws are for rdas and that he won't have the kayfun ones in stock for 2 weeks.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Guys, I spoke to Dennis from fatdaddy vapes. He says that the knurled screws are for rdas and that he won't have the kayfun ones in stock for 2 weeks.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

cant we reserve items that are in stock then when everything is availabe we purchase

This is what I sugget:

Purchase the items now. The kayfun screws will most likely be exactly the same price. You could always make an additional payment to his PayPal account if there's a price difference. Then send him a mail and ask him to substitute the rda screws with kayfun ones once they come in. Or get half and half which is what I'm doing.

This is what I sugget:

Purchase the items now. The kayfun screws will most likely be exactly the same price. You could always make an additional payment to his PayPal account if there's a price difference. Then send him a mail and ask him to substitute the rda screws with kayfun ones once they come in. Or get half and half which is what I'm doing.

That could work as well
I think though that maybe mail him first and find out if he is ok with it then we do the purchase

I need on if those plastic spacers that goes under the post block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need one of those spacers that go under the block with the post screw on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Us Jozi boys are already sorting out our group buy.

Suggest you CT guys get it all sorted out

@devdev. I'll let you know what Dennis says about splitting my order. Otherwise I'll be in for 2 pkts of the kayfun screws when they are in stock.

If we still waiting n the kayfun screws come in stock again please add one for me

Back