Pre Orders For Reosmods Now Open (Pre Orders closed)

That's still far in vape time

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Yeah it does seem far, but the price is much better than if it was sourced from any other local vendor, and the second win is that @Oupa is genuinely a nice guy, who I am always happy to give my business to. Honesty and integrity are worth the wait in my view

Yeah it does seem far, but the price is much better than if it was sourced from any other local vendor, and the second win is that @Oupa is genuinely a nice guy, who I am always happy to give my business to. Honesty and integrity are worth the wait in my view
True that. @Oupa always accommodating me. Genuine guy for certain

Let the unpacking and stock checking begin...

img20140918_185658.jpg

More pics to follow later. Once everything is checked we will start sending invoices tonight.

Let the unpacking and stock checking begin...

View attachment 11614

More pics to follow later. Once everything is checked we will start sending invoices tonight.

@Oupa what a teaser pic lol. Now u got everyone biting their nails waiting in anticipation for the group shot

I agree and my nappy rash is coming on strong!

I can actually picture everyone sitting infront of their screens hitting refresh every minute just in case a pic is posted

EPIC REO vape mail!

1.jpg.jpg
2.jpg.jpg
3.jpg.jpg

This is all I am posting... each Reonaut have the right to post pics of their precious when it arrives :D

Holy moly. That is epic. Cannot wait to hold my precious. Thank you so much @Oupa you da boss.

Wow and the song ..... little boxes on a hillside ... rings through my ears

Wow and the song ..... little boxes on a hillside ... rings through my ears

Klein doose op n koppie?

Seeing this order, I actually would love to buy Reo number four, but I don't want to break the 30 days per Reo rule

Klein doose op n koppie?

Seeing this order, I actually would love to buy Reo number four, but I don't want to break the 30 days per Reo rule

Join the club....and with Reos on our doorstep the temptation becomes far worse!

Ok, so for now it looks like pricing should be as follows:

LP Reo (Mini & Grand) - R2050
LP Reo (Mini & Grand) with SL Door - R2150
LP/SL Reo (Mini & Grand) - R2250

Doors - R290
SL Doors - R390

This is if customs stick to the same tax rate. The Reomizers, spares and accessories should stay the same as currently on www.vapourmountain.co.za

We will send out invoices as soon as we have stock in hand. Hopefully this will be by the end of next week, but obviously we have no control over USPS, SAPO and customs.

Will keep updating this thread...

OK, good news is our projected pricing was spot on! Bad news is... we had 11 additional Reos coming in to go up on the website as stock, but they are almost all spoken for already by people that missed out on the pre-order... can you believe it! That leaves us with 1 or maybe 2 Reos in stock! Amazing! That means the next stock order will be going in much sooner than we thought and naturally pre-orders will be opened once again.

We have been working hard to unpack everything tonight and getting organised and ready for invoicing. Invoices will go out tomorrow. We have decided to ship all REOsmods orders with Aramex at no charge to you guys as long as your order is above R1000, so if payment is made once you receive your invoice we can send on Monday and your order will arrive on Tuesday.

We really wanted to get it sent before the weekend, but we have been extremely busy, plus we could only collect the stock after 4pm today. Collections can of course be arranged for tomorrow or Saturday for the Cape Town folk.

Back