Pre Orders For Reosmods Now Open (Pre Orders closed)

OK, good news is our projected pricing was spot on! Bad news is... we had 11 additional Reos coming in to go up on the website as stock, but they are almost all spoken for already by people that missed out on the pre-order... can you believe it! That leaves us with 1 or maybe 2 Reos in stock! Amazing! That means the next stock order will be going in much sooner than we thought and naturally pre-orders will be opened once again.

We have been working hard to unpack everything tonight and getting organised and ready for invoicing. Invoices will go out tomorrow. We have decided to ship all REOsmods orders with Aramex at no charge to you guys as long as your order is above R1000, so if payment is made once you receive your invoice we can send on Monday and your order will arrive on Tuesday.

We really wanted to get it sent before the weekend, but we have been extremely busy, plus we could only collect the stock after 4pm today. Collections can of course be arranged for tomorrow or Saturday for the Cape Town folk.
Awesome. Thank you @Oupa

OK, good news is our projected pricing was spot on! Bad news is... we had 11 additional Reos coming in to go up on the website as stock, but they are almost all spoken for already by people that missed out on the pre-order... can you believe it! That leaves us with 1 or maybe 2 Reos in stock! Amazing! That means the next stock order will be going in much sooner than we thought and naturally pre-orders will be opened once again.

We have been working hard to unpack everything tonight and getting organised and ready for invoicing. Invoices will go out tomorrow. We have decided to ship all REOsmods orders with Aramex at no charge to you guys as long as your order is above R1000, so if payment is made once you receive your invoice we can send on Monday and your order will arrive on Tuesday.

We really wanted to get it sent before the weekend, but we have been extremely busy, plus we could only collect the stock after 4pm today. Collections can of course be arranged for tomorrow or Saturday for the Cape Town folk.

excellent news. ill definitely like to collect this morn from you as well...

Wow, only caught up with this thread now

Fabulous Reo mail pic. Thanks @Oupa
I counted 22 Reos in that pic - I suspect there were more lurking in the background

Epic

And now I am sad that I didn't order one...

I counted 22 Reos in that pic - I suspect there were more lurking in the background

Epic

@Silver @Oupa mentioned having one or two left so you can jump on one of those. alternatively you can lead the guys into the next pre-order as i suspect we will see another one coming very very soon

@Silver @Oupa mentioned having one or two left so you can jump on one of those. alternatively you can lead the guys into the next pre-order as i suspect we will see another one coming very very soon

Thanks @Marzuq

I am happy to live with the sadness for a while - it's not a bad sadness, just a longing for that feeling of knowing you are about to receive something really special.

I also have quite a bit of decisions to make on my next colour/finish/SL choice.....

Thanks @Marzuq

I am happy to live with the sadness for a while - it's not a bad sadness, just a longing for that feeling of knowing you are about to receive something really special.

I also have quite a bit of decisions to make on my next colour/finish/SL choice.....

Im with you on this one @Silver I have not posted in vapemail for a while and its mostly the PO fault growl! however i just dont get excited or want to buy any other mods since the Reos entered my life lol

Thanks @Marzuq

i know what you mean @Silver
i already know i need another reo. and it has to be a grande. but the rest is still unknown. and the budget is still up in the air...

Epic

It's very likely that I'll be joining you on the next order @Silver

I can't for the life of me decide which size or colour I would like for my 3rd!
[HASHTAG]#firstworldproblems[/HASHTAG]

Another 4 Reos not in that shot... including my new lady, Lacewood Woodvil. Pics to follow in Reomail as soon as I have the time :confused:

Ah, that leaves less Reos to tempt me with! Am excited to see how many new Reonauts are among those 11 additional Reos spoken for - hope to give Germany a really good scare.

And a great thanks @Oupa for taking up the Reo baton and doing it in exemplary fashion:clap:.

Now for the next pre-order!

Cant wait! I will make up one of the 11, I am one of those people going from Evod to VV to Reo in 4 weeks. May need lots of guidance though!

Cant wait! I will make up one of the 11, I am one of those people going from Evod to VV to Reo in 4 weeks. May need lots of guidance though!
Clearly a prudent person! Congrats. Looking forward to meet your Reo in the Reo Mail thread.

Last edited:
@ConradS pls don't forget to update the 'list of reoville residents' with your new beauty

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

For everyone waiting for REO mail today... please do not be alarmed when tracing your package this morning and you get an error. They have issues with their tracking system. All packages should be delivered today :whew:

Back