Pre-steeping Your Order

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We've been thinking of offering a pre-steeping option on our juices. I wonder if it is something you will want to make use of?

The general idea is that those that can only buy towards month-end could place the order, pay maybe 20% deposit and we will make the juice and steep it until you pay the balance - up to 1 month later. Just thought some may prefer to get their juices steeped in the meantime so they are ready to go when you receive them.

Any thoughts on this?

No response probably = no interest.

I will then not bother to set any process in place on the website for this. If anyone wishes to do this just PM me and we'll do it on a per case basis.

No response probably = no interest.

I will then not bother to set any process in place on the website for this. If anyone wishes to do this just PM me and we'll do it on a per case basis.

It is really nice to see a vendor thinking out of the box, coming up with ways to improve their service to their customers. Please do not be disheartened by the lack of response, not every idea can be a winner.

From my personal perspective, when I want it, I want it now. I don't like long gaps between me handing over my dosh and getting the product. And you just know, that as soon as my ADV order arrives, at least a small amount is going to be used right now, just to scratch the itch before the rest of the bottle goes into the steeping closet.

Keep coming up with new ideas though, you have an awesome product to start with and anything else that you do on top of that is pure cream. :campeon:

Why not take your popular orders and steep them then sell at a slightly higher price? I've only just discovered you guys from another forum member that buys from you. Already have what I want in the cart, waiting for payday.

@craigb @Coldcat

No problem at all. I was just trying to accommodate anyone that doesn't have the cash available say mid-month and delaying their order for month-end. Thought why not offer that at month-end the juices you get are pre-steeped and ready to go, at no extra cost.

Our customers utilize the variability in nicotine and base too much to really keep pre-steeped stock even of the popular juices. 0mg,1mg,2mg,3mg,4mg etc. are all very popular. The chilled range is also very popular and the selectable menthol content adds another layer of variability.

Last edited:
@craigb @Coldcat

No problem at all. I was just trying to accommodate anyone that doesn't have the cash available say mid-month and delaying their order for month-end. Thought why not offer that at month-end the juices you get are pre-steeped and ready to go, at no extra cost.

Our customers utilize the variability in nicotine and base too much to really keep pre-steeped stock even of the popular juices. 0mg,1mg,2mg,3mg,4mg etc. are all very popular. The chilled range is also very popular and the selectable menthol content adds another layer of variability.
First time I see this thread ... I think putting a poll out under your brand name may provide better results :) Otherwise, awesome service, don't change.

@Coldcat perfect example here,im sure this applies directly to your situation,you can pay a deposit and get your order steeped until payday,when you receive it its ready to go,awesome idea and service @YeOldeOke

I will just leave this here - if anyone wants to take advantage of this offer just PM me.

Back