Proud moment for me. My recipe made it on DIYORDIE's "Beginner Blending" podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed 30ml with SC v1 and it's a really nice well balanced recipe. Will go into my rotation, grats and thanks for the recipe @Ripstorm!

i don't have fa cookie so i will sub it with tfa rice scrunchies. hope i don't spoil it to badly
thanks for the share

Now here is a thread that puts a bad taste in my throat. Here we have a bloke that comes out of nowhere and posts a thread of his ONE recipe that is mentioned by a knowledgeable DIY youtuber . Many members, myself included, sung him praises. He gets a Flavour Master medal for that ONE juice and disappears from the forum. That juice is so "good" that no-one ever mentions it again. Wow.
Thanks @RichJB for earning your medal the right way and still remaining an active part of this forum.

Now here is a thread that puts a bad taste in my throat. Here we have a bloke that comes out of nowhere and posts a thread of his ONE recipe that is mentioned by a knowledgeable DIY youtuber . Many members, myself included, sung him praises. He gets a Flavour Master medal for that ONE juice and disappears from the forum. That juice is so "good" that no-one ever mentions it again. Wow.
Thanks @RichJB for earning your medal the right way and still remaining an active part of this forum.

I see your point and it has weight, the most difficult part of my trade is trying to keep everyone as happy as humanly possible, wich at times is impossible, this is one of those times :)

I once went to the Bonneville Salt Flats and it was less salty than your post. People can release one recipe and people can praise it, he gets a badge and now you get salty because you don't have one, ridiculous, you don't know the guys life, he could have quit vaping or has a new career and is too busy to post.

"Flavour Master
This medal is handed out to the member that really loves to mix up the e-liquids to come up with some stunning yummy flavours"

He did that and got a badge. Your reply was uncalled for and left a bad taste in my throat. How much time did you take to dig through archives to sh*t on a mixer.

now you get salty because you don't have one, ridiculous,
You got to be kidding me with this futile attempt of an reply. Please reread and try again.
Members like @Andre is way more deserving of this badge than a one hit wonder. Sorry that you felt I tarnished your idols reputation bit I meant every word I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a way i agree with kzor. We all posted nice recipes but didn't get a badge. But, the way u said it is just bad. Rather praise him. Why dont u post ur best recipes on ATF, maybe u will get a badge aswell then?

KZOR, sorry that your recipes (if you even have any) didn't make the "easy" cut for a medal... Must feel bad... Must taste bad...

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Wow ... you guys really hate me. And that after I mentioned I was one that praised him and also mentioned two other members more deserving as I feel they contribute a lot more.
Still not sorry for how I feel about earning something special on realtime merit.
Just thankful my close forum friends totally agree with me.

Wow KZOR, how salty can you be??

Yes, I don't post much anymore and I'm not as active in the community anymore, but I lurk frequently.
Secondly, I didn't post this thread to get any sort of "medal", I just felt that it was a personal accomplishment and I was excited to share it with the local community.

Want me to ask a mod to remove the medal from my profile? Will that make you feel better?

Don't misunderstand me. Do not blame you at all. Just would have liked the powers-to-be to be more strict or thorough before just going ahead and awarding a non-active member with a lovely medal like this.

Wow KZOR, how salty can you be??

Yes, I don't post much anymore and I'm not as active in the community anymore, but I lurk frequently.
Secondly, I didn't post this thread to get any sort of "medal", I just felt that it was a personal accomplishment and I was excited to share it with the local community.

Want me to ask a mod to remove the medal from my profile? Will that make you feel better?
sorry ripstorm it was my post that brought this tread alive again.
thanks again for the share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back