Pulse AIO Kit - Vandyvape

So i found out why im getting condensation.
There was a fine hair line crack next to the 510, but crack runs straight through to body.
I thought i perhaps dropped it or manhandled the pulse, but going back to my photos i took on the day i received it, i could see the crack.
So i took a chance and contacted VandyVape directly and to my surprise they immediately sent me a replacement body for the part thats cracked.
Unfortunately its via China Post, so im going to wait for a loooooong time.

But still, didnt expect such awesome service from VandyVape.

I cant vault them on the mod, it could have been dropped during original transit from China to Vendor

emperor.jpg

I feel your pain bud, ordered from Yuppiechef on Tuesday (gift for SWAMBO) it was sent via Aramex. Went from CPT to JHB, then to Polokwane (100km from us), and then for some or other unknown reason, back to Sandton?!?!? Still haven't arrived. Hopefully next week, FML...

I followed in @adriaanh footsteps and had a search on Thingiverse and found a legend had uploaded his STL files for the panels, a few minutes customizing them and off to the printer.

They came out quite nice, just need to slap on my glass bed to get a better finish on the front facing side.

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-04 at 4.08.14 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-04 at 4.08.15 PM.jpeg

I followed in @adriaanh footsteps and had a search on Thingiverse and found a legend had uploaded his STL files for the panels, a few minutes customizing them and off to the printer.

They came out quite nice, just need to slap on my glass bed to get a better finish on the front facing side.

View attachment 249690
View attachment 249691
Those are super cool!!

You should do pulse V2 panels because those are IMPOSSIBLE to find. Good few customers would be knocking on your door I’m sure!

Back