Pulse AIO Kit - Vandyvape

@Grand Guru, I took a leaf from your book and used the driptip from my Brunhilde. Setup the RBA with a nice 0.35 coil and doing some Slightly restricted DL (not full RDL) Got me some Taviro inside and the RBA definitely delivers on flavour. Not the best flavour, but damn decent! I might need to get hold of some RBAliens from @charln to put her to her full glory.
IMG_20220204_211011.jpg

@Grand Guru, I took a leaf from your book and used the driptip from my Brunhilde. Setup the RBA with a nice 0.35 coil and doing some Slightly restricted DL (not full RDL) Got me some Taviro inside and the RBA definitely delivers on flavour. Not the best flavour, but damn decent! I might need to get hold of some RBAliens from @charln to put her to her full glory.
View attachment 249700
I didn’t try the stock coils (and probably won’t) but that RBA is definitely not disappointing at all my first build was with a .4 alien coil. My next one will definitely be a proper MTL Clapton in the 1 - 1.2 region.
That customised fire button is really classy :headbang:

I followed in @adriaanh footsteps and had a search on Thingiverse and found a legend had uploaded his STL files for the panels, a few minutes customizing them and off to the printer.

They came out quite nice, just need to slap on my glass bed to get a better finish on the front facing side.

View attachment 249690
View attachment 249691

Absolutely Awesome.

Did the legend perhaps have any STL files for Pulse V2 BF squonker panels?

There is one guy that has a set on Thingiverse

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5164492

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
I took a look in Cura and it appears to be 0.6mm thick. I didnt see the locating tabs and used google translate to read his comments.
Turns out his resin panel fell out of the "door" and this was his printed replacement.
My door is the black scalloped GRP version so this wont really be compatible.

I took a look in Cura and it appears to be 0.6mm thick. I didnt see the locating tabs and used google translate to read his comments.
Turns out his resin panel fell out of the "door" and this was his printed replacement.
My door is the black scalloped GRP version so this wont really be compatible.
Ahh that sucks, could possibly still work if you size them up a bit. Would have a play around but done have a Pulse V2

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

So i found out why im getting condensation.
There was a fine hair line crack next to the 510, but crack runs straight through to body.
I thought i perhaps dropped it or manhandled the pulse, but going back to my photos i took on the day i received it, i could see the crack.
So i took a chance and contacted VandyVape directly and to my surprise they immediately sent me a replacement body for the part thats cracked.
Unfortunately its via China Post, so im going to wait for a loooooong time.

But still, didnt expect such awesome service from VandyVape.

I cant vault them on the mod, it could have been dropped during original transit from China to Vendor

Hey

I also have the same cracks on my Pulse AIO, (the clear white colour)

mind sharing the contact details of the vandy vape contact you have?

It’s great BB style devices, bridges and RBA Boro tanks have hit the mainstream, before people had the choice of donating organs to buy an original or risk getting stoned for buying an SXK clone!:monoloco:

Phew! looks like I dodged a bullet with this AIO.

sometimes it pays to have a spending-combative* missus.

I hope that you didn't buy yours from Sir Vape.

They now have this warning :

Please note: Do not overtighten the 510. If overtightened it could possibly crack around the 510 area. There will be no refunds on devices if the 510 has been overtightened.

It doesn’t seem to affect the performance in anyway. The golden ring to which the driptip base screws is still firmly attached to the plastic frame (glued I guess) so I’ll just pop them an email and hear what they say.

I hope that you didn't buy yours from Sir Vape.

They now have this warning :

Please note: Do not overtighten the 510. If overtightened it could possibly crack around the 510 area. There will be no refunds on devices if the 510 has been overtightened.
The 510 (driptip base) is screwed into a metallic part (in gold). I don’t see how tightening the 510 causes any cracks in the plastic around it :confused:

I have been thinking about this (insert insulting comments below). It is, without a doubt, a design flaw. If an experienced hobby vaper like @Grand Guru can crack a mod in this way then who would be safe to buy one. New vapers run a far greater risk due to their inexperience.

I have never seen a similar warning for any other mod. If you buy it from the shop they would have to give you a verbal warning or perhaps even a written one.

I have been thinking about this (insert insulting comments below). It is, without a doubt, a design flaw. If an experienced hobby vaper like @Grand Guru can crack a mod in this way then who would be safe to buy one. New vapers run a far greater risk due to their inexperience.

I have never seen a similar warning for any other mod. If you buy it from the shop they would have to give you a verbal warning or perhaps even a written one.
I fully agree on the design flaw issue and find sir vape's message a little meh...

Back