Question about an RTA

TheSubieVaper

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Coilart Mage (2019) edition
Looking to pick one up , just wondering how it compares to other popular RTA's like the zeus x, reload and intake dual

I already own a reload RTA, looking at the mage 2019 as an out and about tank View attachment 198441View attachment 198441

Attachments

• mage.jpg
    mage.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 31
Do you have a reload single or dual? I don't know the RTA in question, but I was on 3x Intake singles for more than a year and decided to test a dual when it was released. Was so impressed I sold all of my intake singles and bought a second intake dual.

Simple to build, good flavour, no leaking and is one of the duals which works perfectly with smaller coils and lower wattage.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Do you have a reload single or dual? I don't know the RTA in question, but I was on 3x Intake singles for more than a year and decided to test a dual when it was released. Was so impressed I sold all of my intake singles and bought a second intake dual.

Simple to build, good flavour, no leaking and is one of the duals which works perfectly with smaller coils and lower wattage.

Its a dual coil Reload 24mm
Have heard a lot of good stuff about the intake.
This mage RTA just caught my eye because of the aesthetics

Its a dual coil Reload 24mm
Have heard a lot of good stuff about the intake.
This mage RTA just caught my eye because of the aesthetics
My apologies I misread it. Apparently there is not much, if anything at all, which beats the reload RTA. I have to still try it myself. Not so sound pesimistic, but I would not get my hopes too high.

I had a similar situation going from an Ammit 25mm single coil to an Intake single. Nothing compared to that Ammit and I tried many tanks, of which the Intake was the best out of the lot. Especially bakeries and dessert. Just got tired of leaking, which is why I switched.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Coilart Mage (2019) edition
Looking to pick one up , just wondering how it compares to other popular RTA's like the zeus x, reload and intake dual

I already own a reload RTA, looking at the mage 2019 as an out and about tank View attachment 198441View attachment 198441

Those that have it didn't have any complaints.
I have the V1 till. It still rocks.
I was going to upgrade, but didn't get to it yet.

Back