Overseas shipping questions!

Slamphibian

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey ECIGSA family.

I wanted to ask a question around shipping in goods from overseas. I'm always looking for some new Boro RTA's however a lot of them are never available locally. So I wanted to ask for some advise from those of you who have shipped from overseas.

When placing an order I see a lot of companies don't let you choose the type of shipping method. I assume they'll ship using their own courier and then it will land in SA at customs. How does it get shipped to my door from there, because knowing SA I'm expecting things to get lost somewhere at customs.

Any advice you guys can share with me regarding the types of shipping methods you trust and use to get your goods here safely and anything else worth knowing?

Hey ECIGSA family.

I wanted to ask a question around shipping in goods from overseas. I'm always looking for some new Boro RTA's however a lot of them are never available locally. So I wanted to ask for some advise from those of you who have shipped from overseas.

When placing an order I see a lot of companies don't let you choose the type of shipping method. I assume they'll ship using their own courier and then it will land in SA at customs. How does it get shipped to my door from there, because knowing SA I'm expecting things to get lost somewhere at customs.

Any advice you guys can share with me regarding the types of shipping methods you trust and use to get your goods here safely and anything else worth knowing?

Use DHL every time! Or FedEx or UPS. Never ever post because it takes months to get through our ridiculous Post Office! If shipping from Germany don't use DHL because they deliver it to the stinking Post Office.

Use DHL every time! Or FedEx or UPS. Never ever post because it takes months to get through our ridiculous Post Office! If shipping from Germany don't use DHL because they deliver it to the stinking Post Office.
Thanks @Rob Fisher I appreciate the feedback!

Just on this, I was recently looking at seeing if I could pick up a Atemporal RBA from Damn Vape, but on checkout there's absolutely no way to specify DHL or any shipping method. Is it best to avoid these or maybe try contact them directly to arrange shipping with DHL?

Just on this, I was recently looking at seeing if I could pick up a Atemporal RBA from Damn Vape, but on checkout there's absolutely no way to specify DHL or any shipping method. Is it best to avoid these or maybe try contact them directly to arrange shipping with DHL?

I just emailed them this morning and they are super responsive. You will need to email and request for them to ship using DHL. info@damnvape.com

Hey ECIGSA family.

Have a look at this post of mine.
Post in thread 'Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!' https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/bumpedy-bump-vape-mail.250/post-967454

Yip.. contact them to see if they will ship DHL... some will and a lot won't. Avoid those that don't!

Hey ECIGSA family.

maybe you could try Aramex for shipping, it takes around 10 days, but they won't ship items with battery or liquid inside.

Back