Question Regarding Uwell Crown 3 Coils

Nitro

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. Been looking for a 0.4 ohm coil for my crown 3 mini because I like low wattage vapes. For some reason it's so hard to find it anywhere. Does anyone know a place in Cape Town that sells them? Thanks in advance.

Hi guys. Been looking for a 0.4 ohm coil for my crown 3 mini because I like low wattage vapes. For some reason it's so hard to find it anywhere. Does anyone know a place in Cape Town that sells them? Thanks in advance.

Hi Nitro,

To be very honest with you, I didn't think that a 0.4 Ohm Crown 3 coil is even available in SA. Every vape shop I know stocks 0.25 Ohm and 0.5 Ohm coils. I know this because I own a pair of Crown 3 atomizers myself. I guess the vape shops must have decided that because there is such a small difference between the 0.4 Ohm and the 0.5 Ohm coils, so just bring in the 0.5 Ohm coils. Less hassle.

Just out of curiosity, why must it specifically be a 0.4 Ohm coil? Mech mod?

Keep well and happy vaping :)

Thanks for reply. Why i want the 0.4 is because it's made for 55-65 watt. The other ones are rated 70-80 and 80-90. I tried both and they give me spitback at my lower wattage.

Thanks for reply. Why i want the 0.4 is because it's made for 55-65 watt. The other ones are rated 70-80 and 80-90. I tried both and they give me spitback at my lower wattage.

Ok, I think I see whats happening here. Are you vaping between the rated wattage's on the coils?

Personally, I don't care about the minimum rated wattage of the coil at all. If my happy vaping medium is at 30 Watts and the minimum on the coil is 55W, I will vape it at 30 Watts anyway. It does the coil and the wick more good than harm. The lower the wattage you use, the lower the burn you will have on the coil and heat you will have on the wick. They will last longer. Just don't go over the maximum wattage.

Spit back is usually caused by too little airflow for the heat the coil is producing or the wick is burned. I have learned through the little experience I have had in the vaping realm. Just bring your wattage down to where you are comfortable. Personally I reccomend the 0.25 Ohm coil. You may think that it is ridiculous, but it gives a much better vape at a lower wattage.

Keep Well and happy vaping.

Last edited:
I bought lots of 0.4ohm coils at Vape Cartel. I have three Crown 3 minis and I've done side by side comparisons and Imo the 0.4ohm is significantly better than the others. Each one lasts me two months at 55w-65w.

@Nitro, check with Vape Cartel. If they don't have and you're desperate to get some I'll be happy to sell you one of my packs.

Thanks a lot Baker, I'm not that desperate though, will make a plan one day.

Back