Quick Service from Twisp

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
My Mini Vega had been bubbling and gurgling and spitting. I took it back to Mr Tobacco at Eden on the Bay where, as always, they were so friendly and helpful. They gave the mod in to Twisp and only A WEEK later it was fixed!

Compare this to the service which I had from Samsung, who took a whole month to replace the charging thingy on my Galaxy 6.

Thank you, Twisp @HPBotha I am most impressed! :inlove:

Great to hear @Hooked

What was wrong with it?
Did they fix your existing one or replace it?

Great to hear @Hooked

What was wrong with it?
Did they fix your existing one or replace it?

@Silver They fixed it. I didn't even ask what was wrong with it, because either I wouldn't have understood or the owner of Mr Tobacco might have found it difficult to explain. Sometimes he finds it a little difficult to express himself (he and his brother are Jordanian). Can you just imagine the confusion between us, with me not knowing my arse from my elbow and him not knowing his nouns from his verbs! :whew: Such wonderful people though - I think all Jordanians must be because I worked with a few of them in Oman and they were the same.

@Silver They fixed it. I didn't even ask what was wrong with it, because either I wouldn't have understood or the owner of Mr Tobacco might have found it difficult to explain. Sometimes he finds it a little difficult to express himself (he and his brother are Jordanian). Can you just imagine the confusion between us, with me not knowing my arse from my elbow and him not knowing his nouns from his verbs! :whew: Such wonderful people though - I think all Jordanians must be because I worked with a few of them in Oman and they were the same.

Oh wow. I can imagine. lol
At least you got it back
Hope for your sake it works nicely and stays that way

Glad to hear you where helped Mnr! I'll let the support team know as well!

Back