Quitting.... :(

jguile415

Vaping Muso
LV

Awards
Helloooo everyone! It is with a very heavy heart that I'm saying goodbye to this wonderful community.. I have been in hospital for the last week recovering from Pnuemonia (not vaping related) and will probably have to be here for at least another week. I figure by now I've kicked the nicotine habit so why not just quit? I can't work at the moment either so less money to buy cool vape stuff anyway... not going to turn this into a pity party 'cause it's not :) the point is...when I get out of here I'll be selling quite alot of tanks,mods,batteries,wire,liquids at VERY good prices so keep a look out!

Thanks again to everyone for all the advice and banter....It's been real!

Jason

Oh man, that is sad. But on the plus side I still think not vaping or smoking at all is first prize when it comes down to the smoking/vaping debate, so well done!

Helloooo everyone! It is with a very heavy heart that I'm saying goodbye to this wonderful community.. I have been in hospital for the last week recovering from Pnuemonia (not vaping related) and will probably have to be here for at least another week. I figure by now I've kicked the nicotine habit so why not just quit? I can't work at the moment either so less money to buy cool vape stuff anyway... not going to turn this into a pity party 'cause it's not :) the point is...when I get out of here I'll be selling quite alot of tanks,mods,batteries,wire,liquids at VERY good prices so keep a look out!

Jason
Good luck with the recovery and remember if in future you see a vaper give them the thumbs up ;)

Good luck mate, hope everything works out well for you.

Get well soon. You doing the right thing, don't mess around with Pnuemonia, make sure your lungs are as strong as possible,

Sorry to hear you leave.. But I respect your decision. All the best with your recovery.

I wish you a speedy recovery and GLWS of all your old kit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Get well soon man, but keep at least one setup for emergencies.

Get well soon @jguile415
I understand your decision and it makes sense. Wishing you well for that
Thank you for all your contributions here and for being part of the community

Do us a favour and pop in - in some time and let us know how its going without the vaping and how you found it

Get well soon jguile415. I hope it's speedy :)

No chance of just moving to 0mg juices instead of quitting altogether , then you can still enjoy everything you already have?

If not , thanks for your contributions and dont be a stranger :)

It's the hobby aspect of vaping that i'll miss the most!

If you miss it too much, you're welcome to come build me coils, mix my juice and buy me gear. I'm getting lazy, so you can live vicariously through me.

But seriously, get well soon and congrats on getting completely clean.

My wife still vapes so at least i'll still be building :) no chance of going over to 0mg.. apparently with this kind of pnuemonia the lungs will never be the same again, from now on nothing goes in there except good old oxygen (and jhb smog). Thanks so much for all your kind words

Get well soon @jguile415
I understand your decision and it makes sense. Wishing you well for that
Thank you for all your contributions here and for being part of the community

Do us a favour and pop in - in some time and let us know how its going without the vaping and how you found it
Definitely will pop in from time to time :) thanks @Silver

Wish you all the best bud

Jason
I wish you all the best bud. God is with you and so is our prayers

Good luck with your journey and wish you all the best and do tell how your recovery is going and how your coping without vaping, take care.

Have a good recovery @jguile415 and all the best!

@Silver does this mean he has to quit the forum, or could he have a status of "retired vaper" ?

No need to quit the forum, he is welcome to pop in whenever he feels like it. Even if retired ;-)

Back