Rand weakens against dollar

Did somebody say group buy?
Wait, Did somebody say russian brides?!!

Ill take 2.

On a more serious note there is a twitter handle called whats #StrongerThanTheRand
Some highlights:
:CAREALGUY:
Oscars ankles
Eskoms service delivery

So I was thinking instead of hotboxing the twisp stands why don't we hot box Nkandla with some huge clouds to see how the fire pool works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Zeki Hilmi
I hear you and understand what you are saying - but just to let you know there are several other emerging market countries that have seen their currencies weaken dramatically against the dollar. Its not just the 1st world ones like Aus and Canada.

Here is another chart:
Nigeria is about the same as us.
Brazilian Real is quite a lot worse
And Russia is even worse.

View attachment 34511
Russia is to be expected lookinh at what they are doing politically. If we had the right leaders we would be shrugging a lot of this off. We are subjected to outside influences due to lack of proper leadership. My 2 south african cents that arent worth the mettle they are made of. And I used the word mettle instead of metal on purpose.

Russia is to be expected lookinh at what they are doing politically. If we had the right leaders we would be shrugging a lot of this off. We are subjected to outside influences due to lack of proper leadership. My 2 south african cents that arent worth the mettle they are made of. And I used the word mettle instead of metal on purpose.
We have leadership?
This is news to me :p

Soo bad, thankfully I did my orders last week. 13.68$

It's a bummer but what can we do? Tighten our belts, control our spending - be more responsible & level headed and very important under the circumstances - Even more reason to support the local juice guys. Make do with what we have and be thankful.

It's a bummer but what can we do? Tighten our belts, control our spending - be more responsible & level headed and very important under the circumstances - Even more reason to support the local juice guys. Make do with what we have and be thankful.
Have to agree but thing is all the juice ingredients are imports too...? Maybe some locally produced PG or VG?

@Pixstar imports make up the region of around 25-60% of the cost of local juice depending on factors. Depends on bottles etc, imported nicotine etc.

But yes, I wonder if we'll see a knock on effect in them.

seems like its high time we earn some dollars too

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Back