Random

I have no where to put this and dont think it deserves a thread so... and I want to rant

I dont think its normal to have to do a couple of tricks to get an RTA like the Manta to work without leaking. It doesnt say on the product "Turn upside down when screwing the cap on after filling for no Leaks" yet alot youtube reviewers dont put this in as a con, instead just add it to the review like its normal to have to do this for no leaks.
And yes, I know about vacuums and physics and what not, but still, if it leaks then let them know it leaks or research better designs. I dont like spending money on things that I still have to "make work"

This became an issue more and more every time Im around friends and have to refill a tank, the moment I turn it upside down and wait for the bubble to rise, people start asking "What are you doing". "but why?" followed by "why does it leak, is it broken", followed by "nah, id rather just light and smoke my cigarette", putting the "thats why cigarettes are better" debate back up :banghead:

I personally dont like chukkin Clouds everywhere as I dont like people staring, so Having to refill in public kinda attracts the same reaction as it would if you whipped out a lightsaber to light a cigarette with. or get the "Ag kyk nou weer daai ou met sy flippen Vape masjien!" comment

Leaky Manta Rant over...

I have no where to put this and dont think it deserves a thread so... and I want to rant

I dont think its normal to have to do a couple of tricks to get an RTA like the Manta to work without leaking. It doesnt say on the product "Turn upside down when screwing the cap on after filling for no Leaks" yet alot youtube reviewers dont put this in as a con, instead just add it to the review like its normal to have to do this for no leaks.
And yes, I know about vacuums and physics and what not, but still, if it leaks then let them know it leaks or research better designs. I dont like spending money on things that I still have to "make work"

This became an issue more and more every time Im around friends and have to refill a tank, the moment I turn it upside down and wait for the bubble to rise, people start asking "What are you doing". "but why?" followed by "why does it leak, is it broken", followed by "nah, id rather just light and smoke my cigarette", putting the "thats why cigarettes are better" debate back up :banghead:

I personally dont like chukkin Clouds everywhere as I dont like people staring, so Having to refill in public kinda attracts the same reaction as it would if you whipped out a lightsaber to light a cigarette with. or get the "Ag kyk nou weer daai ou met sy flippen Vape masjien!" comment

Leaky Manta Rant over...

Try squonking instead. With a good squonk rda you won't have any issues.

Try squonking instead. With a good squonk rda you won't have any issues.
Definitely on my list, but first need a few other thing hehehe like a Siren 2, a Mod that works and the Recurve THEN a Squonk mod

@Dietz is your manta only leaking out the air holes after a refill, the reason I ask is that I have a Manta for about 2 months now and am loving it, plenty juice has flowed through this baby. This past weekend for the first time I experienced the leaking out the air holes after filling that was extremely irritating but I knew the problem, I had re-wicked and accidentally cut my cotton to short, now as I am sure many have done before me I continued, man it was only just short and I was not going to waste that Bacon Prime. I re-wicked again on Tuesday evening and perfect again. I don't fill the tank to the brim but only just shy as I do with all my tanks, but not sure if that plays a role. I wick according to the Mike Vapes review fyi.

Definitely on my list, but first need a few other thing hehehe like a Siren 2, a Mod that works and the Recurve THEN a Squonk mod

Priorities hey!

Make sure you get a squonk mod with the Recurve as it's only good for squonking :wink:

@Dietz is your manta only leaking out the air holes after a refill, the reason I ask is that I have a Manta for about 2 months now and am loving it, plenty juice has flowed through this baby. This past weekend for the first time I experienced the leaking out the air holes after filling that was extremely irritating but I knew the problem, I had re-wicked and accidentally cut my cotton to short, now as I am sure many have done before me I continued, man it was only just short and I was not going to waste that Bacon Prime. I re-wicked again on Tuesday evening and perfect again. I don't fill the tank to the brim but only just shy as I do with all my tanks, but not sure if that plays a role. I wick according to the Mike Vapes review fyi.

I do it almost the same way but I think I should make the wick a bit longer. Will give it a go and let you know if it works, I do like the tank bar my issue, my solution at the moment is basically just putting the cap on and giving it one good turn so it grips about 2 threads:)

Nothing automotive on that list?
There's another list for that, Its called "Stuff that I only read when I want to be sad list" these items are on my "Even if your car is giving your crap, this 'ill make you feel alright chap! list" ;)

There's another list for that, Its called "Stuff that I only read when I want to be sad list" these items are on my "Even if your car is giving your crap, this 'ill make you feel alright chap! list" ;)

I though I was the only one that had a sad list and a happy list. After two years ignoring the sad list I had to attend to it this year. Hence the reduction in my posts in the "Bumpety Bump" thread. That is why single men pay more for insurance than married men: absence of adult supervision. LOL

Regards

I though I was the only one that had a sad list and a happy list. After two years ignoring the sad list I had to attend to it this year. Hence the reduction in my posts in the "Bumpety Bump" thread. That is why single men pay more for insurance than married men: absence of adult supervision. LOL

Regards

It's quite the opposite for me. I pay less insurance because of the absence of nagging :p

Why Coffee Is Better Than Women [THIS MIGHT GET ME IN TROUBLE:-@]: - A cup of coffee looks good in the morning. - You won't fall asleep after a cup of coffee. - You won't get arrested for picking up coffee on the street at 3 a.m. - You can make coffee as sweet as you want. - You can get cup after cup of different coffees all day long. - No matter how ugly you are, you can always get a cup of coffee. - Coffee doesn't talk back to you. - Most coffee is hot, unless you request it otherwise. - Coffee stains are easier to remove... - Coffee is ready in 10 minutes or less. - When coffee gets cold, you can throw it away or reheat it . - Coffee doesn't take up half your bed and all the hot water.

Why Coffee Is Better Than Women [THIS MIGHT GET ME IN TROUBLE:-@]: - A cup of coffee looks good in the morning. - You won't fall asleep after a cup of coffee. - You won't get arrested for picking up coffee on the street at 3 a.m. - You can make coffee as sweet as you want. - You can get cup after cup of different coffees all day long. - No matter how ugly you are, you can always get a cup of coffee. - Coffee doesn't talk back to you. - Most coffee is hot, unless you request it otherwise. - Coffee stains are easier to remove... - Coffee is ready in 10 minutes or less. - When coffee gets cold, you can throw it away or reheat it . - Coffee doesn't take up half your bed and all the hot water.

Amen to that!

@ARYANTO & @zadiac

Our girls might just disagree - you are looking for trouble

335886d6000f2bda55456a5cf11f546a.gif

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back