Random

I have no where to put this and dont think it deserves a thread so... and I want to rant

I dont think its normal to have to do a couple of tricks to get an RTA like the Manta to work without leaking. It doesnt say on the product "Turn upside down when screwing the cap on after filling for no Leaks" yet alot youtube reviewers dont put this in as a con, instead just add it to the review like its normal to have to do this for no leaks.
And yes, I know about vacuums and physics and what not, but still, if it leaks then let them know it leaks or research better designs. I dont like spending money on things that I still have to "make work"

This became an issue more and more every time Im around friends and have to refill a tank, the moment I turn it upside down and wait for the bubble to rise, people start asking "What are you doing". "but why?" followed by "why does it leak, is it broken", followed by "nah, id rather just light and smoke my cigarette", putting the "thats why cigarettes are better" debate back up :banghead:

I personally dont like chukkin Clouds everywhere as I dont like people staring, so Having to refill in public kinda attracts the same reaction as it would if you whipped out a lightsaber to light a cigarette with. or get the "Ag kyk nou weer daai ou met sy flippen Vape masjien!" comment

Leaky Manta Rant over...
There's a reason that the Zues Rta starts with the words: leak-proof.
If that is a main selling point I can only assume that leaking tanks are the industry norm.

A girl was a prostitute, but she did not want her grandma to know. One day the police raided a whole group of prostitutes at a sex party in a hotel and she was among them. The police took them outside and had all the prostitutes line up along the street. Suddenly the girl's grandma came by and saw her. "Why are you standing in line, dear?" she asked. Not willing to let her grandma know the truth, the girl told her that the policemen were passing out free oranges. "Why, that is awfully nice of them! I think I'll get some for myself," said the grandma. A policeman went down the line, asking for information from all of the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma, he exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it?" Grandma replied, "Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take out my dentures and suck them dry!":mm:

A girl was a prostitute, but she did not want her grandma to know. One day the police raided a whole group of prostitutes at a sex party in a hotel and she was among them. The police took them outside and had all the prostitutes line up along the street. Suddenly the girl's grandma came by and saw her. "Why are you standing in line, dear?" she asked. Not willing to let her grandma know the truth, the girl told her that the policemen were passing out free oranges. "Why, that is awfully nice of them! I think I'll get some for myself," said the grandma. A policeman went down the line, asking for information from all of the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma, he exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it?" Grandma replied, "Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take out my dentures and suck them dry!":mm:
Ek dink ek het bietjie in my mond gekots

Bill has worked in a pickle factory for several years.
One day he confesses to his wife that he has a terrible urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggests that he see a therapist to talk about it, but Bill vows to overcome this rash desire on his own. A few weeks later, Bill returns home absolutely ashen. His wife asks, "What's wrong, Bill?" "Do you remember how I told you about my tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"
His wife gasps, "My God, Bill, what happened?" "I got fired." "No, Bill I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"
"Oh, um, she got fired, too.":risas3:

The first computer dates back to Adam and Eve. It was an Apple with limited memory, just one byte....
And then everything crashed.

You don‘t truly know your car until you know exactly how far you can go, after the petrol needle passes the E....

You got friends, then you got your best friend. Big difference. To me, a friend is a guy who will help you move. A best friend is a guy who will help you move a body.
- Dave Attell

It is illegal to step on money in Thailand, because you’d be insulting the king by stepping on his picture.

I might be on thin ice here...:ambulance:

What's the difference between a bachelor and a married man?
Bachelor comes home, checks out what's in the fridge & goes to bed.
Married man comes home, checks out what's in the bed & goes to the fridge.

Jane: "Where are all the kind, considerate, loving men who can show their feelings?"
Jill: "They already have boyfriends."

Nobody ever taught me that ''NEWSPAPER '' Stands for:
North
East
West
South
Past
And
Present
Event
I want my school fees back....

002.jpg

A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn’t.
B: Does he drink beer?
B: Does he come home late?
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months next week....

This fact is going to throw a spanner in the works:
An American psychologist proved in his research that the amount of hair on the body influences intelligence. The more hair you have, the smarter you are. In 1996, Dr. Aikarakudy Alias stated that doctors and other well-educated people are more likely to have hair on their chest.

This fact is going to throw a spanner in the works:
An American psychologist proved in his research that the amount of hair on the body influences intelligence. The more hair you have, the smarter you are. In 1996, Dr. Aikarakudy Alias stated that doctors and other well-educated people are more likely to have hair on their chest.

Great! I'm a friggin genius! Now what?

Back