RDA for cuboid?

Laubscher12

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day guys

I will be getting my cuboid next week i am very unsure which rba i should buy !! I was looking at the velocity v2 and doge v3 from VK for R300 each !! What will be the best rda i can buy for R300-R450? That will make both huge clouds and give good flav!!

Double Vision, plenty room for big builds making it easy to build on, excellent flavour and massive clouds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double Vision, plenty room for big builds making it easy to build on, excellent flavour and massive clouds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didnt like the posts on the Double Vision... good for clouds though. But I compared it to the Doge clone and the Doge wins hands down for build quality. IMO.

Tsunami 22 or 24, I just got the 24 and it sits flush on the cuboid and its amazing.

I can get the velocity for R300 which i think is a good deal compared to the prices and reviews i have read about the other Rda's !! Thanks for the replies though!!

I can get the velocity for R300 which i think is a good deal compared to the prices and reviews i have read about the other Rda's !! Thanks for the replies though!!
Get the Velo, it was my 1st RDA, I still have her and I still use her. You won't be disappointed the Velocity deck is by far the simplest to build on.

Back