RDA help

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi I need some advise I got the drop dead but I'm maybe looking to get another rda or rta
I battle alot with the build on the drop dead
Sometimes the flavour is excellent and sometimes there is nothing
Any suggestions on what to get for a simple dual or single coil set up

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks I looking at the review now from Mike vapes

9679985-9.jpg

Pulse V2

I bought the drop dead because every vape shop I stopped at told its the top rda last year but I also got two wasp Nanos and the flavour is good but too small for me

Are you looking for a single or dual coil RDA/RTA. High or lower Ohm build ?
Dual rda that can build a single as well I'm looking at rta maybe cause I drive alot and sometimes not juice on me than in the dripper when I refill lol

try position the coils with the center (of coil) in line with the top row airflow so the bottom flow goes underneath a little.
The coils will sit quite high so don't stick your tongue out :p
Worked well for me but it's still a "meh" RDA. Glad I picked it up on sale.

That Pulse looks awesome, my next purchase.

try position the coils with the center (of coil) in line with the top row airflow so the bottom flow goes underneath a little.
The coils will sit quite high so don't stick your tongue out
Worked well for me but it's still a "meh" RDA. Glad I picked it up on sale.

That Pulse looks awesome, my next purchase.
Did that on weekend awesome flavor then after my first rewick flavor gone

oh bugger :(

Think of it this way: 1 pack a day = R40 X ±30 days in a month = R1200ish.
Get another RDA/RTA. At least that's how I'm justifying it. :DEVILMAN:

A friend got one and he also say the flavor is not so good than from a dripper

Maybe Im confused, but an rda is a dripper, a squonk mod just fill juice from bottom of the rda, so whether you fill the same rda from bottom witj squonk or drip from top, it cant change the flavour

Maybe Im confused, but an rda is a dripper, a squonk mod just fill juice from bottom of the rda, so whether you fill the same rda from bottom witj squonk or drip from top, it cant change the flavour
Don't know haven't used a squonk before just going what people tells me yesterday also at a vape shop the guy told me the geekvape Zeus rta is better than the drop dead don't know what's true or false

Don't know haven't used a squonk before just going what people tells me yesterday also at a vape shop the guy told me the geekvape Zeus rta is better than the drop dead don't know what's true or false

It is just opinion. There are so many factors and preferences that influence your experience with an atomizer.

It is just opinion. There are so many factors and preferences that influence your experience with an atomizer.
True think I'm gonna start looking for a new mod and rta in a month or two for now just gonna play around with my drop dead

True think I'm gonna start looking for a new mod and rta in a month or two for now just gonna play around with my drop dead

Great decision, now you give yourself some time to get used to what you have, and time to read up and look at reviews on some vape gear and the different styles.

In the end it’s a personal choice and preference, so think of what you want from your vaping experience, talk to as many vapers/vape shops as you want to see what their opinions are on your wants and learn from them. Good luck in finding your perfect place in vaping, and many happy clouds to you.

On my way home I stopped at OG vape in menlyn and bought the Zeus rta still needs some training on wicking lol

Quite interested in this one, how you finding it so far? Are you using it in dual or single coil? Flavour compared to the recurve?

hi, I really enjoyed it, used it only in single mode, but sadly had to let it go when I sold the kit, I'm on the hunt for another urgently I miss it so much

for me, it beat the Recurve by a long shot

Back