RDA not heating evenly

Zia

Llama Clan
LV

Awards
Hey guys!

So quick question. I have a single coil build on the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA and it seems like the vapour is warmer on one side than the other. Any particular reason for this or is it possibly an airflow tweaking issue?

Thanks!

PS It’s a 0,40 ohm build.

Put down the castle light, try again when sober

JK

If the coil/s/mesh is glowing evenly ,your airflow is the same on both sides and cotton isnt blocking anything then I cant see that happening . . . A hot spot would be my guess

Post some pics, will help us see what the cause could be

When dry burning, did you notice any hotspots

I have also “felt” that on the Entheon,my airflow holes,when vaping,are at 12 o clock and 6 o clock...using it on a mech I immediately did a pit stop to check the coil,all was fine,so rewick and all,same thing,so I turned the mod so the airflow holes are at 9 and 3,and nothing...not sure how or why this is the case as the airflow hits the bottom of my coil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also “felt” that on the Entheon,my airflow holes,when vaping,are at 12 o clock and 6 o clock...using it on a mech I immediately did a pit stop to check the coil,all was fine,so rewick and all,same thing,so I turned the mod so the airflow holes are at 9 and 3,and nothing...not sure how or why this is the case as the airflow hits the bottom of my coil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and here you want me to take the entheon from you lol no man JP man haha

Put down the castle light, try again when sober

JK

If the coil/s/mesh is glowing evenly ,your airflow is the same on both sides and cotton isnt blocking anything then I cant see that happening . . . A hot spot would be my guess
Lmao. So I did fiddle with the cotton, that wasn’t the issue. I checked for hotspots, nothing found. Interestingly I messed around with the airflow as @Jp1905 suggested and BOOM! Even heating xD

Hey guys!

So quick question. I have a single coil build on the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA and it seems like the vapour is warmer on one side than the other. Any particular reason for this or is it possibly an airflow tweaking issue?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a couple of Mesh RDA's including the Mesh 24 from Vandyvape, while not using them much to date i have noticed something. When normal coils are pulsed they glow from the centre outwards until you get an even glow. Up to now whenever i have pulsed mesh it starts the glow one side and works it's way around more pulsing just quickens the process but it still starts one side so from my experience what you are describing is normal but we could both be doing something wrong.

Hey guys!

Thanks!

I think your Flux capacitor is a little wonky. :)

Hi,

I have a couple of Mesh RDA's including the Mesh 24 from Vandyvape, while not using them much to date i have noticed something. When normal coils are pulsed they glow from the centre outwards until you get an even glow. Up to now whenever i have pulsed mesh it starts the glow one side and works it's way around more pulsing just quickens the process but it still starts one side so from my experience what you are describing is normal but we could both be doing something wrong.
Perhaps it is normal. I’ve also noticed that with mesh but I found that messing about with the airflow fixed the issue, for now.

Back