Reading Forum As A Non-vaper

Converation between 2 esteemed members on this forum :eek::

@zadiac: "When you push the button, does it just continuously flow or does it squirt a certain amount of juice? ...."
@shaunnadan: "It pumps only a small amount at a time. So to fill a tank would take a few pumps"

:D:D:D

Just too classic @johan !

Bwh
Converation between 2 esteemed members on this forum :eek::

@zadiac: "When you push the button, does it just continuously flow or does it squirt a certain amount of juice? ...."
@shaunnadan: "It pumps only a small amount at a time. So to fill a tank would take a few pumps"

:D:D:D

Bhawahahahahahahahaha #killed

Wow, how good is Paulies guava!

Man, that guy produces amazing juice :) And what a palate

Yeah without the pic it sounds dodge, its cool I'll delete it. :)
It's cool bud. Leave it as is . No one pays attention to our banter anyways so no damage to my reputation:D .Unless of course the NSA sees this & flags me as a paedo. Then I'm pointing them to you

It's cool bud. Leave it as is . No one pays attention to our banter anyways so no damage to my reputation:D .Unless of course the NSA sees this & flags me as a paedo. Then I'm pointing them to you
Those 58 robots presently crawling this site might take it the wrong way and put it on some "Action Group" list :)

Sorry @Silver, could not let this slip

that video was awesome! I liked the music - very appropriate with all the excitement.

Your Guava rocks!
And I can't wait to try the Coffee Cake -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Lingogrey , you have a filthy mind ! [ hahaha, I can say that only because you beat the rest of us to posting this ;) ]

From the Wismec Centurion thread:

Stosta said:
EDIT - I particularly like the screwable bottom!
Hehehehehehe...

Not only the ReoNaults can get a woody

Erectile dysfunction is no joke.

Back