Awards
Hi guys.....

I'm looking at making a recipe with the following flavours

Capella sweet strawberry
TFA harvest berry
Capella Vanilla custard
Bavarian cream
Dulce de leche

Any of you guys have a recipe I can try?

Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can make:
GVC clone
Dulce de Leche 3%
Custard 8%

And I reckon this would be nice:

Harvest Berry 8%
Sweet Strawberry 2%
Bavarian Cream 2%

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You can make:
GVC clone
Dulce de Leche 3%
Custard 8%

And I reckon this would be nice:

Harvest Berry 8%
Sweet Strawberry 2%
Bavarian Cream 2%

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
5 or 6% of the harvest berry and 2 or 3% of the strawberry would go great in that GVC clone :)

Try Vanilla custard @ 7% and sweet strawberry @ 4% and Bavarian cream @ 2%, Note I have not tried this but it does sound nice :)

Will try these out and let you guys know what my thoughts on them are

Have any of you guys tried the GVC clone recipe?

I've tried a recipe with vanilla custard , strawberry, Bavarian cream, dulce de leche it did come out great. Will post the recipe once I check my recipe book out

I've tried out the GVC clone recipe @BumbleBee suggested. Its really nice but I think some butterscotch or something around that line will go well with it to just add a little sweetness and bring out a nice flavour. Thanks for that one bro. Also made a nice watermelon and strawberry mix. Tastes a lot like the watermelon chappie. I guess that's a good summer Vape

I've tried out the GVC clone recipe @BumbleBee suggested. Its really nice but I think some butterscotch or something around that line will go well with it to just add a little sweetness and bring out a nice flavour. Thanks for that one bro. Also made a nice watermelon and strawberry mix. Tastes a lot like the watermelon chappie. I guess that's a good summer Vape

I'm glad you found something you like :)

A small amount of Butterscotch (Maybe 2 or 3%) would work in there, Bavarian Cream should also do the trick, it adds fullness and sweetness.

Back