Recommend a good Menthol Tobacco

ConradS

Seen a few things.
LV

Awards
Let me start off by saying, I dont like most plain tobacco liquids or intense menthol that gets too toothpasty, but I was always partial to a nice menthol stinky, used to enjoy the odd Dunhill Switch. Can anyone recommend a juice or mix that can get me a similar taste? Bit of toasted tobacco and clean menthol?

I use Heathers Heavenly Vapes' Huntsman and just add a few drops of Menthol Concentrate from Vapour Mountain.
Other than that have found the NetMenthol from Goodejuice to be very good.

Let me start off by saying, I dont like most plain tobacco liquids or intense menthol that gets too toothpasty, but I was always partial to a nice menthol stinky, used to enjoy the odd Dunhill Switch. Can anyone recommend a juice or mix that can get me a similar taste? Bit of toasted tobacco and clean menthol?

Hi @ConradS - I don't recall seeing any menthol tobaccoes locally available as a ready made juice. When I was on Twisp, I used to mix their Tobacco #1 with their Polar Mint and it made for quite a good vape at the time.

I will second @Andre's suggestion of Huntsman from Heathers Heavenly Vapes (HHV). It's probably the best tobacco I have tried. They make a few tobacco flavours (you can check out their website) and many are very good. They are NET - naturally extracted tobacco - so they have a great true tobacco flavour. HHV is currently being brought in by @ShaneW at Juicy Joes, so you can get some of their flavours from him. I still have to try adding Vapour Mountain's Menthol Concentrate to these tobaccoes, but I can just imagine what an amazing vape that would make. Go for it. You can adjust the amount you add to your taste.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I have actually bought some X2O from Vapeafrica in the past but lowest it goes its 12mg and only a average vape at best in my opinion.

Will look out for some of your suggestions.

Thanks!

I use Heathers Heavenly Vapes' Huntsman and just add a few drops of Menthol Concentrate from Vapour Mountain.
Other than that have found the NetMenthol from Goodejuice to be very good.

@Andre - are you using a VM concentrate or a liquid, of a concentrate is this available for purchase?

Reviving this post back to 2020.. With a whole lot more happening in the vape juice scene since 2014, any updates or recommendations for a good tobacco menthol juice? I have been in search and came across the TKO Menthol Tobacco.. Any comment on this?

Reviving this post back to 2020.. With a whole lot more happening in the vape juice scene since 2014, any updates or recommendations for a good tobacco menthol juice? I have been in search and came across the TKO Menthol Tobacco.. Any comment on this?

It was the first tobacco juice I vaped when I started almost a year ago and was wholly unimpressed. Flat tasting.
Not enough tobacco to make it shine and not enough cool to make up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not tried yet but Wiener vape is advertising a menthol tobacco I have my eye on. Cool menthol I think.

Wow, this is a great thread
Thanks for the revival @Zer0_C00L !

There aren’t too many commercially available menthol tobacco juices. It’s a pity because I love a good tobacco with menthol added. I find the menthol makes it shine big time. In most cases, not all.

What I have found is that adding menthol concentrate to a good tobacco juice can make a world of difference.

I do it often with various tobaccoes. To good effect

It’s so worth trying. Just add a few drops to a tankful and adjust according to taste. You might be pleasantly surprised

Wow, this is a great thread
Thanks for the revival @Zer0_C00L !

There aren’t too many commercially available menthol tobacco juices. It’s a pity because I love a good tobacco with menthol added. I find the menthol makes it shine big time. In most cases, not all.

What I have found is that adding menthol concentrate to a good tobacco juice can make a world of difference.

I do it often with various tobaccoes. To good effect

It’s so worth trying. Just add a few drops to a tankful and adjust according to taste. You might be pleasantly surprised
I think Rebel Revolution's Apache Leaf could be really good with some added chill, I found it a really pleasant "ADV" level tobacco and is definitely worth a look if you are going to add some coolant yourself.

Back