Recommendations for single coil RTA

DougP

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
What is good single coil DL RTA.

Not looking for big build single coil decks.

Something to drive like a 2.5mm ID 5/6 wrap 26g single wire type coil.

Dam, looking back now, I so miss my old Kanger Subtank Mini with it's RBA build dec.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

With the swing towards MTL and RDL in the last few years, this type of tank seems to be few and far between now. If you can find one I would suggest the Wasp Nano. It is a flavour banger of note, good DL vape, easy to coil and wick and does very well on the 2.5 ID coils.

The original Blotto also does well in that coil range albeit slightly restricted. I only use single coils in mine. The Fat rabbit also does a great job in single coil mode.

Here is something else you may consider

With the swing towards MTL and RDL in the last few years, this type of tank seems to be few and far between now. If you can find one I would suggest the Wasp Nano. It is a flavour banger of note, good DL vape, easy to coil and wick and does very well on the 2.5 ID coils.

The original Blotto also does well in that coil range albeit slightly restricted. I only use single coils in mine. The Fat rabbit also does a great job in single coil mode.

Here is something else you may consider
good call on the gear, I did forgot about that one. absolute magic little rta.

If you can get your hands on a Thunderhead Creations Tauren Single Coil RTA, do it without thinking twice. Only problem is them being few and far apart.

Back