Red pill is .......

@Stranger, I used to buy sweets called "blits". They were all the offcuts from the sweet factories.
The general dealer used a peace of newspaper and roled it in a form like a cone and filled it with a handfull of these small mixed sweets. cheap cheap.

@SmokeyJoe
@Munro31

Yeah go on, mock me

It's people like me who made the world what it is.

images

So "Flub off"

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that loves red pill. I've been vaping red pill exclusively now for almost 2 years. I even got my dad to stop smoking and switch to vaping during Lockdown, and Red pill was the juice that got him to stop. He smoked 2 packets a day so that says a lot.
Does anyone know if the red pill one shot tastes different to the commercial store bought red pill? I only use one shots so would like to know if the original pre mixed tastes any different.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that loves red pill. I've been vaping red pill exclusively now for almost 2 years. I even got my dad to stop smoking and switch to vaping during Lockdown, and Red pill was the juice that got him to stop. He smoked 2 packets a day so that says a lot.
Does anyone know if the red pill one shot tastes different to the commercial store bought red pill? I only use one shots so would like to know if the original pre mixed tastes any different.
Been using the one-shot since it's release and it is 100% as the normal store bought juice.

A colleague of mine did a side by side comparison and there is no difference between the two.

The commercial was ever so slightly sweeter, could be the different VG. But it is barely noticeable.

I've never vaped it, but I had an ex who vaped it and I could not for the life of me kiss her afterwards. Was the most horrible taste. I wanted to buy her a toothbrush until I figured out it was her juice that tasted like that :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back