Red Pill

Jean claude Vaaldamme

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Anyone know of a shop in Centurion that stock it? Dont want to order 1bottle to try first and then pay delivery also.

I like menthols, so think I should like it. But the one shop I asked for it, the guy said a few bad things, so I first just want to buy 1 bottle.
Or even Midrand jhb nrth shops, when I go past there.

Hi @Jean claude Vaaldamme
I have moved this for you to the "Who has stock" subforum so vendors can respond directly with stock requests.
(They are not allowed to respond to stock requests in the general threads of the forum where this thread was)

Am also tagging @Oupa in case he can advise of shops in Centurion or Midrand that stock Red Pill

Hi bud

We have one last 3MG 100ML bottle left in stock at TVI or else a couple 6MGs.
We're in Kramerville, Sandton - website down for the week unfortunately.

We can keep it aside for you if you're interested.

About Red Pill - it's the OG XXX from VM. It's a great flavor and an ADV if you're a lover of menthol - this is not WS23, it's proper menthol.

Flavor is balanced too. Give it a bash, I doubt you'll regret it :)

Anyone know of a shop in Centurion that stock it? Dont want to order 1bottle to try first and then pay delivery also.

I like menthols, so think I should like it. But the one shop I asked for it, the guy said a few bad things, so I first just want to buy 1 bottle.
Or even Midrand jhb nrth shops, when I go past there.

@Jean claude Vaaldamme PM me your address and cell number and I'll send you a bottle!

I got 5-10ml left of 6mg bottle if you want to try it. The only thing is its well steeped, and this juice is better fresh from the lab.

@Rob Fisher can you send me a small one? I've always wanted to know what the fuss is over it.

I’m positive you’ll love it!

I hate fruit, can’t stand the smell (must be a childhood trauma...I blame my parents). I only vaped tobaccos and the odd desert. That’s until my wife got some XXX and convinced me to try. I enjoyed it and would have a tank every 3 days or so.

Then I tried Red Pill. Damn, but it’s addictive!! It’s now my constant adv. The rest of my juices are getting veery loong steeps!

Ok so got my Red pill from The Vape den. Rewicked and on it now for 1\2 hour.
Firstly I think I have a funny palate, as I only found 1 bought juice so far that I could vape for longer than 10min, and that is Puffy puffs wicks ice.
Well now I found a second one. Good to know, for when my diy juice runs out or Im to lazy.
This is really good. As for the xxx I dont get it, I never really ate xxx sweets, but from what I recall it doesnt taste like this. As for Elderberry or elderflower, I have no idea what that is or taste like. Maybe it taste like granadilla, because thats the main taste I get. But who cares, its a great taste and juice.
Maybe I will stop diy and just buy a box every month like Fisher.>:). But my one menthol diy juice is a close rival>:)

Ok so got my Red pill from The Vape den. Rewicked and on it now for 1\2 hour.
Firstly I think I have a funny palate, as I only found 1 bought juice so far that I could vape for longer than 10min, and that is Puffy puffs wicks ice.
Well now I found a second one. Good to know, for when my diy juice runs out or Im to lazy.
This is really good. As for the xxx I dont get it, I never really ate xxx sweets, but from what I recall it doesnt taste like this. As for Elderberry or elderflower, I have no idea what that is or taste like. Maybe it taste like granadilla, because thats the main taste I get. But who cares, its a great taste and juice.
Maybe I will stop diy and just buy a box every month like Fisher.>:). But my one menthol diy juice is a close rival>:)
FYI

Back