'Reddit DIY Ejuice' 2015 Recipe of the Year

He wasn't blindsided.

If you go to DiyOrDie site, you can actually pay for him to make a recipe for you. So if you can't come up with anything, have him do so. The guy does have a knack of making damn fine recipes, so its a pretty damn good way to get something good imo.

Yes. Just be aware that the service he offers on the site is not for commercial use. We have a partnership as far as hardwicks is concerned. I have explained this multiple times - please listen to the podcast for more clarity.

Yes. Just be aware that the service he offers on the site is not for commercial use. We have a partnership as far as hardwicks is concerned. I have explained this multiple times - please listen to the podcast for more clarity.

Damn you with your logic and reason!!! Heathen I say!!!

Please guess which finger I'm holding up ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Where can I get tfa and cap concentrates from including 100% PG and VG in Boksburg Benoni areas

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Aww my joke went all weird after zombie edited his post ;-(

Back