Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Daily Pit Stop for a REO.

Two sections of bog roll...
PitStopREO01.jpg

Left one for cap and for the dirty wick. Right hand side clean section. Remove wick.
PitStopREO02.jpg
Dry Burn Coil.
PitStopREO03.jpg

Blow on the coil as you dry burn to get any bits off.
PitStopREO04.jpg
Have new wick ready.
PitStopREO05.jpg
Change batteries!
PitStopREO06.jpg
Empty the remants of juice from the tube, refill the bottle and replace.
PitStopREO07.jpg

Almost there!
PitStopREO08.jpg

Fresh Wick!
PitStopREO09.jpg
Ready to rock and roll!
PitStopREO10.jpg

I usually rinse with cold water in between dry burns to get gunk off the coil. Just a small stream from the tap so I don't get any on the mod. Other than that, about the same procedure

Awesome step by step guide @Rob Fisher
So easy

But may i ask why you remove the remnants in the feedtube?
Is that for a flavour change?

Awesome step by step guide @Rob Fisher
So easy

But may i ask why you remove the remnants in the feedtube?
Is that for a flavour change?

I just figure that little bit of juice has been heated a few times and plus it leaks out anyway so I tell myself it's good to lose those few drops. I guess I could do a faster bottle change and not lose the drops but I'm a creature of habit and have done that always... :D

PS I NEVER do a juice change in my Squonkers... the only juice they ever see is Tropical Ice and in the one CeeCee MilkyWay... the one exception is I'm busy testing a new juice still in the planning stage in my DNA40 Italian Box mod.

Looks good!
I noticed your Cyclone has Philips head screws.
I bought a used Cyclone that uses very tiny grub screws.
I'd like to change them out to Philips head.
Do you know what size they are?
Thanks!

Looks good!
I noticed your Cyclone has Philips head screws.
I bought a used Cyclone that uses very tiny grub screws.
I'd like to change them out to Philips head.
Do you know what size they are?
Thanks!

I don't I'm afraid... this is a Cyclone I bought second hand from the USA and the chap changed them...

Pit Stop done... Avril ready for the day! This will be my main device for the day.
PitStop 001.JPG

On either side of Avril we have today's backups! Tropical Ice and XXX it is!
PitStop 002.JPG

My pit stop was not vaping related, but involved re soldering all the wires to the subwoofer that our puppy decided to munch on. So anyway.. the job is done now, and hopefully puppy proof. ;)

My pit stop was not vaping related, but involved re soldering all the wires to the subwoofer that our puppy decided to munch on. So anyway.. the job is done now, and hopefully puppy proof. ;)
Did he at least hit the base Doom doom. Puppy base yeah doom .

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Pit stop done and ready for a day out with the dogs tomorrow

f9e37502d2fd98de049a67eb33bdaa95.jpg

sheesh these devices look so cool, i'm going to google these things to see how they work.

sheesh these devices look so cool, i'm going to google these things to see how they work.
There is a thread called Reo the basics under Reoville on the hardware section of the forum.

Basically the same as a dripper except your atty has a hole drilled through the 510 connector that alows you to saturate the wick by squeezing a bottle instead of opening the atty and dripping.

A
There is a thread called Reo the basics under Reoville on the hardware section of the forum.

Basically the same as a dripper except your atty has a hole drilled through the 510 connector that alows you to saturate the wick by squeezing a bottle instead of opening the atty and dripping.

Awesome thanks bro :), sounds nice n easy - will investigate further. Flip this forum is going to be the death of my wallet, but to the benefit of my mouth and lungs :D

A

Awesome thanks bro :), sounds nice n easy - will investigate further. Flip this forum is going to be the death of my wallet, but to the benefit of my mouth and lungs :D
Welcome to the vape life.

Major Pit Stop for Avril... out with the sanding pad as well! Now to rebuild some of my other Squonker Coils... 0,8Ω Micro Coils work for me nowadays! Have to redo all my old coils that were between 1Ω and 1,4Ω
PitStop001.jpg PitStop002.jpg PitStop003.jpg PitStop004.jpg

Alexandra fresh from a nice bubble bath
IMG_0174-2.jpg

Manta fresh coil and wick

IMG_0179-2.jpg

All greased up, fresh battery and juiced up :)
IMG_0180-4.jpg

Oh and @hands amazing talent

IMG_0186.JPG

Great system if you feel the need, but I roll with the flow in a different way. None of my Reos get used every single day, and none automatically get daily pit stops as outlined above. Seldom do any get similar tri weekly, biweekly or even weekly either except those running NET's. Part of that is each running a dedicated atty and dedicated joose all the time, but mostly it's about the numbers. When you have enough Reos many of them may not get vaped at all for days or even weeks. So the daily with my in use Reos on a given day is just refilling bottles and changing batts with an occasional wick change in those running pulled and rolled cotton (the RxW builds are good to go for up to many months with just an occasional dry burn). With an up to 30ml-35ml per day/night joose usage that can be several refills/batt changes per to a lot of each per when mostly running the mini's.

OK gone through hot water clean and light sanding for some... now for some Deoxit Gold... maybe a new Italian Bottle for Brooklyn the Green REO... and maybe a new coil or two... and then rayon wick all round! :rock: Playing with REO's is my favourite vape pastime!
REOPitStop 002.JPG

Oh and a new fire button for Brooklyn... we certainly cannot have a standard button for a REO... and seeing Brooklyn will be the one that will go fishing she will get the Bass Club Logo button! :D Thanks to @hands for engraving this one for me ages ago!
REOPitStop 005.JPG

OK gone through hot water clean and light sanding for some... now for some Deoxit Gold... maybe a new Italian Bottle for Brooklyn the Green REO... and maybe a new coil or two... and then rayon wick all round! :rock: Playing with REO's is my favourite vape pastime!
View attachment 48595

@Rob Fisher I think I know why you like playing with Reos
Its because when they are laid out like that in that picture, they resemble the cards on your poker machine!

Back