Reo For Newbies

At the moment the Reo Grand prefers the button top AW IMR 18650s. Once the new sub ohm kit is out (middle March) any IMR battery (flat or button top) will do. Not that any IMR batteries (recommended for all mods, both electronic and mechanical) are readily available in South Africa, but that should change. CVS does import AWs from time to time and Skyblue did facilitate a group import of Efests some time ago. @johanct is currently investigating a group buy of the newest Efests.

Just on a side note: @Zegee (I think) brought in a bunch of the new generation Efest batteries about a week ago.

Thanks. You did not hear from them?

Yes have all the info already, but as Zegee mentioned during that time he is waiting for arrival of his Efest stock I didn't take it further. Their MOQ on batteries are 50 & chargers 20.

Yes have all the info already, but as Zegee mentioned during that time he is waiting for arrival of his Efest stock I didn't take it further. Their MOQ on batteries are 50 & chargers 20.
Ok, so we hear what @Zegee has to say before we take it further? Missed that post of his.

howsit guys the purple ones were sold out at the time when I placed the order and they are servicing the preorders as they become available off production. I will be placing a order on the purple ones as soon as they give me the heads up

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back