Reo inbound - need advice and help

Petroleum jelly works aswell lol true story :emo:

Edit: Although, it does have a low melting point and is flammable :giggle: Good times :rofl:
On a side note, Petroleum jelly on cotton balls makes for a great fire starter, burns like a candle:GODZILLA:

Last edited:
This photo is from hands and this is what he sold to our brother. So now i need to see how much of this i am getting.

And it looks like the cyclone atty the door i cant really make out if it is the plain alu or blackIMG_5274.JPG

Thanks to all that have advised so far. I will revisit each post in this thread to make sure i cover all my bases.

I have some spare magnets, hotsprings etc if you cannot source any other.

Also have Nuppin V1, RM2, Cyclone, Cyclops, OL16 (clone), Chalice III (clone) I would be willing to let go if you are interested.

I have some spare magnets, hotsprings etc if you cannot source any other.

Also have Nuppin V1, RM2, Cyclone, Cyclops, OL16 (clone), Chalice III (clone) I would be willing to let go if you are interested.

Pm inbound shortly.

*cough* O16 & nuppin V1 *cough* do it *cough* do it now before i sell my kidneys *cough*

*cough* O16 & nuppin V1 *cough* do it *cough* do it now before i sell my kidneys *cough*

Already spoke with Jos and we have made arrangements. Oh and just so we all know Jos is on holiday until the 18 of September.

I am so looking forward to the REO's arrival.

Okay so the Reo arrived today. And some of you would have seen the post in vape mail but here it is again.

IMG_5305.JPG

I have just cleaned it and now did a build and re-wicked it.
This is what it looks like now.
IMG_5311.JPG

So i have had a reo for about 3 weeks now. My expedience until today with it are as follow.

I absolutely love it. Since i got my REO @Christos has sold me his OL16 bf atty. This combination is vaping heaven in my books. WOW. I have vaped VM XXX, VGOD mango mist and SVRF satisfied in it and i must say it likes the menthol juices more that the plain fruit juices. I am about to do a rewick and rejuice(still deciding on what i should try next). The next coil build i will do will be a ni80 2mm ID and 6 wrap single build = 0.5 ohms.

So in conclusion to the REO experience i have had over the past 3 weeks i must say i now do understand the following to this mod. I would definately recomend any vaper to get a reo as it is a stunning mod and vape gear.

To all and everyone that helped in the past 3 weeks with questions i had i want to say thank you for everything. I will gladly return any favor to any person on this forum when i can and its in my capacity to help.

Hello Reonaughts. Okay so i have a REO mini in the pipeline for me in the next week. I want to know the following.

Are the magnets the same size on all the reo’s - grand and mini specifically.

If they are i want to know if any reo owner has spare reo magnets i can buy from him? I am looking for about 10 of them.

Thanks

Hello Reonaughts. Okay so i have a REO mini in the pipeline for me in the next week. I want to know the following.

If they are i want to know if any reo owner has spare reo magnets i can buy from him? I am looking for about 10 of them.

Thanks
My friend ... I want to say you have a problem ... but it sounds like you have a solution! :D
Congrats on the future addition to the Reo family.
Seeing how enthusiastic you are about your Reo I think you made the right call with this one.
Enjoy :D

My friend ... I want to say you have a problem ... but it sounds like you have a solution! :D
Congrats on the future addition to the Reo family.
Seeing how enthusiastic you are about your Reo I think you made the right call with this one.
Enjoy :D

Thanks @TheV i am truely excited about the new addition. I am not sure if it is possible to be more excited than i was with the grand that was comming to me but i am excited. Almost similar(or more) to what you going to get in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks @TheV i am truely excited about the new addition. I am not sure if it is possible to be more excited than i was with the grand that was comming to me but i am excited. Almost similar(or more) to what you going to get in the next 2 weeks.
Glad to hear that man. Its going to be an interesting experience for you either way. Same, but different :)
And I just knew you were destined to get another Reo when you got that 2nd OL16 ... how could you not :p

Thanks

Ya, @antonherbst , i am about 99% sure the magnets are the same on the grand and the mini
Make sure you put them in the correct way ;-)

I will remember that and “test” before i glue them in place. Have you maybe got some spare magnets @Silver i could buy? Or trade for a coffee?

I dont think so @antonherbst :(
I have to go check, i might have just one left.
Have had two magnets on my Reos disappear over the past. And had to put new ones in. One was on the Reo Mini.

Maybe someone is doing a Reosmods buy?
Or check with Vapour Mountain if they have any left, they might just.

Thanks
Ok, it is Reonaut, not Reonaught - a Reonaught would be someone without a Reo - naught = nothing.
Yip, the magnets are the same size on the Mini and Grand.
In my 4 years plus of having Reos I have yet to loose a magnet. One or two fell out and had to be re-glued. Why do you need 10? Have a magnet gobbler around:eek::D.
Reo Mini is awesomely cute - enjoy.

Ok, it is Reonaut, not Reonaught - a Reonaught would be someone without a Reo - naught = nothing.
In my 4 years plus of having Reos I have yet to loose a magnet. One or two fell out and had to be re-glued. Why do you need 10? Have a magnet gobbler around:eek::D.
"Magnet gobbler" :p haha

@antonherbst strikes me a someone who just likes to be "prepared".

Thanks for the help @Andre on the names as i was not sure.

About the magnets. I am a very cautious vaper and person so i am planing on handing these reos down to my kids one day - after we survive the zombie apocalypse. I do not want to sit with a situation where i would have to use a regulated mod due to reo spares that i don't have to do the repair. 10 might be a lot but i recon they would be used on the grand and the mini so i can kind of justify it in my mind. And yes i have a 7 year old daughter that loves to fiddle with my vape tools and goodies.

Thanks for the help @Andre on the names as i was not sure.

About the magnets. I am a very cautious vaper and person so i am planing on handing these reos down to my kids one day - after we survive the zombie apocalypse. I do not want to sit with a situation where i would have to use a regulated mod due to reo spares that i don't have to do the repair. 10 might be a lot but i recon they would be used on the grand and the mini so i can kind of justify it in my mind. And yes i have a 7 year old daughter that loves to fiddle with my vape tools and goodies.

@antonherbst - I hear you on being prepared and having enough magnets to last for 200 years.
But I do agree with @Andre - I think you will probably find you only lose 2 magnets tops in the next few years. Just so you know.

Oh, and by the way, I used my Reo Mini with one magnet missing for quite a long time before I got the courage to do the epoxy glueing in etc. It worked perfectly and the door didnt fall off, even though only 1 magnet was working.

@antonherbst - I hear you on being prepared and having enough magnets to last for 200 years.
But I do agree with @Andre - I think you will probably find you only lose 2 magnets tops in the next few years. Just so you know.

Oh, and by the way, I used my Reo Mini with one magnet missing for quite a long time before I got the courage to do the epoxy glueing in etc. It worked perfectly and the door didnt fall off, even though only 1 magnet was working.

Thanks for that vote of confidence in the reo @Silver and the assurance just adds to the awesomeness of these mods. I guess i am n fully fledged reonaut

I want to vape after the zombie apocalypse has hit us with their electromagnet bomb:oops::eek::D:p:rofl:. And my Reo's will ensure just that.
PM me your address and I'll send you a couple.Should be enough to last you until after the zombie's have set up a magnet making facility:)

Back