Reo inbound - need advice and help

@antonherbst get a hadaly or hadaly clone to run on your reo. Yes it has a overhang, but in my humble opinion better vape compaired to the rm2 or cyclone. And dont stress it reos are simple AF.

@antonherbst in all honesty I had like 12 bottles and 5 springs and 5 contact plates etc and never really used them.
I changed my contact out to a heavy duty contact and I preferred the harder button press but I really never needed any spare.

@antonherbst get a hadaly or hadaly clone to run on your reo. Yes it has a overhang, but in my humble opinion better vape compaired to the rm2 or cyclone. And dont stress it reos are simple AF.

I have the hadaly in mind as well and will consider it once i have my reo. And agreed on easy af in the reos. From what i have learned today and yesterday i am really glad i am getting an reo.

Oh and once i have it in my hands will i tell you an amazing truth about my reo.

@antonherbst in all honesty I had like 12 bottles and 5 springs and 5 contact plates etc and never really used them.
I changed my contact out to a heavy duty contact and I preferred the harder button press but I really never needed any spare.

I hear what you are saying. But as a risk manager my "fear" of not having a reo that is always working will kill me. .

I hear what you are saying. But as a risk manager my "fear" of not having a reo that is always working will kill me. .

Well then my good sir, you gonna love your Reo to bits :thumbsup: Reos work, all day, every day with no fuss what so ever:pesas:

Well then my good sir, you gonna love your Reo to bits :thumbsup: Reos work, all day, every day with no fuss what so ever:pesas:

Good to know as i am really getting excited about it. Almost as much as vapecon caused but as earlier stated. Until i have it in my hands i will keep the news secret. But all reonaughts wil be either bumed or just as excited as me.

@antonherbst, I only have one law, 6 Reo's 0.3 ohm's, LG browns, 12 mg nic, 2 years of vaping madness. :campeon2:

I have the lg chocs sorted, the ohms i will try all configs, nic is not my vape style and will definately keep my reo for as long as i keep on vaping. And that will be for a while.

If you are worried about breaking your REO......... don't
They are tough, simple and a great workhorse

I really don't know what else to be showing you but here goes...

Put Juice in bottle.
Insert battery...
20170903_002257.jpg

Add door to reo.
Enjoy the vape!
20170903_002342.jpg

They are beautifull. Wow. If i may be bold a take a chance here. What reo spares have you got that you want to sell to me?
@antonherbst , I have spares galore, service kids for mini's, grands, some hotsprings etc. To be honest I never had to replace anything, not even a hot spring. Keep in mind to always test your atty with the cap on to make sure for no shorts. Try to build not lower than 0.2 ohm. Always put some electric grease on your firing pin after a bath. I would suggest to check if @Oupa , have some spares like :
1. A firing pin
2. A Hot spring
3. Say 2 spare door magnets
4. Electric Grease
5. Some spare Reo Bottles, or get some silicon one's from THE SIRS, I see they have stock

Like I said, after two years plus no need for the spares. The bottom line is a Reo is a workhorse and still my number one vape up to date.
What atty are you getting with?

Note: The new owners of Reomods in the USA is very helpfull and will help you with shipping, don't use USPS, me and Oom Rob Fisher still got some spares floating around somewere in the universe. Feel free to PM me for help.

Vape On Brother........I am super excited for your part.

All this Reo talk is making me want to get my Mini back in rotation
@Petrus did you manage to find out what the best batts are for the Mini - say at around 0.7 ish or thereabouts on the ohms

All this Reo talk is making me want to get my Mini back in rotation
@Petrus did you manage to find out what the best batts are for the Mini - say at around 0.7 ish or thereabouts on the ohms
@Silver, I like the yellow AVT's from Vaporize. I go down to 0.3ohm's in the Mini's, no problems.

Which one did you get/waiting for @antonherbst
You wont be sorry and it wont be your last Reo purchase.
And so it begins .........

@antonherbst you are in for a treat!

Not to derail this thrend, but gentlemen , from where or who can i get the appropriate electric grease? I have been running my p67 dry (0.3 ohm), i have some serious pitting on the contact points, would appreciate any guidance, have tried locally without success

Kind regards

@antonherbst you are in for a treat!

Not to derail this thrend, but gentlemen , from where or who can i get the appropriate electric grease? I have been running my p67 dry (0.3 ohm), i have some serious pitting on the contact points, would appreciate any guidance, have tried locally without success

Kind regards

Get some Renolit from Fuchs Lubricants.

renolit.jpg

I have about 4 off those small thingies of electric grease, but deoxid gold from Amazon is a winner

Back