Reo Mail

Hi everyone. My name is Marlen and I am a REO addict:clap:. After a 5 week absence from the forum all I can say is wow, wow and more wow. I’ve missed a plenty. A warm welcome to all our new Reoville residents and to the current Reonauts that have added beautiful REO`s to their collections, absolutely stunning. To our international Reoville residents a warm and friendly Safrican welcome (yeh I know I’m a bit late).

So thanks to our very own enabler @Rob Fisher I am the proud owner of this little beauty. Kudous to you Rob:rock:.

View attachment 49804

More picture to follow in the "Reo Mail" thread.:)

Beautiful :)

what atty is that? And is it MTL or DLH suited?

View attachment 49674 Welcome Giuliani 8--):-D
I am so so so surprised at how light the Woodvil is. Amazing Vape with the cyclone afc, single para coil. Vaping some porcupine rock XXX honeydew.:inlove:

Nice setup that will become a favorite. My Woodies were my favorite 18650 Reos until the P67's unseated them. Now they are seldom used. :(

That Nuppin is a beast of a Atty. You haven't got any lying aroud? Mine is getting lonely.

They are among the top shelf atty's for Reos if you DLH IMO (but I'd think the tootle puffers would like them as well with the AFC(s) nearly closed).

There's no lonely Nuppin's at my place (although I have been ignoring those on the Woodie lately), but it was a bit of a chore to score the last of them after they were all sold out.

nup8.jpg

They are among the top shelf atty's for Reos if you DLH IMO (but I'd think the tootle puffers would like them as well with the AFC(s) nearly closed).

There's no lonely Nuppin's at my place (although I have been ignoring those on the Woodie lately), but it was a bit of a chore to score the last of them after they were all sold out.

nup8.jpg
Jesus (censored) christ. You have no idea how hard it was too secure a second hand nuppin in south Africa. I only have one.

Hi everyone. My name is Marlen and I am a REO addict:clap:. After a 5 week absence from the forum all I can say is wow, wow and more wow. I’ve missed a plenty. A warm welcome to all our new Reoville residents and to the current Reonauts that have added beautiful REO`s to their collections, absolutely stunning. To our international Reoville residents a warm and friendly Safrican welcome (yeh I know I’m a bit late).

So thanks to our very own enabler @Rob Fisher I am the proud owner of this little beauty. Kudous to you Rob:rock:.

View attachment 49804

More picture to follow in the "Reo Mail" thread.:)

Hey, Marlen (I see what you did with the avi pic and everything - very clever).

First, thanks for the warm welcome (speaking as one of the recent e-expats). Secondly, nice P67, brother :beer-toast1:

I love the TRA's - the reo in its native form. They also compliment most any door, so you've got lots of options for accessorizing.

Lastly, nice call to go with the Nup'. Stellar atty, that. I once had one sent from the manufacturer (pdib) who lives 2 hours by car south of me get sent to Israel by the postal service - 10,000 km in the wrong direction. It made it to me after many weeks and I cherish that little (now kosher) beauty.

Jesus (censored) christ. You have no idea how hard it was too secure a second hand nuppin in south Africa. I only have one.

Mostly V1's but also some V2's changed hands in the ECF classies from folks who didn't like them.

I had long known the gent selling them. We had talked on the phone some hours about many other things. So I kind of had preorder on both the V1's and V2's, and as many spare parts for them as I wanted. But I didn't buy as many as wanted it turned out, so had to scramble some right after the new V2's were all sold. A twist was the last one came from trading an atty I had tried once and didn't like for his only personal Nuppin'. It was his idea to trade and make it a straight across trade. So I got a deal money wise, but he didn't care as he had wanted to try one of those atty's out. IMO I got the best atty as well.

Hey, Marlen (I see what you did with the avi pic and everything - very clever).

First, thanks for the warm welcome (speaking as one of the recent e-expats). Secondly, nice P67, brother :beer-toast1:

I love the TRA's - the reo in its native form. They also compliment most any door, so you've got lots of options for accessorizing.

Lastly, nice call to go with the Nup'. Stellar atty, that. I once had one sent from the manufacturer (pdib) who lives 2 hours by car south of me get sent to Israel by the postal service - 10,000 km in the wrong direction. It made it to me after many weeks and I cherish that little (now kosher) beauty.
@Papa_Lazarou, my Black Reo Mini, I bought from the classifieds, just to get my hands on the Nuppin, and is one of my ADV mods and atty at this moment.

@Papa_Lazarou, my Black Reo Mini, I bought from the classifieds, just to get my hands on the Nuppin, and is one of my ADV mods and atty at this moment.

Hmmm... pity we couldn't have worked out a trade with mine - it was closer to you than me :)

Yeah, you've got that murdered out all black setup. Very sleek - the Darth Vader in your empire.

Another Reo arrives,this time not for me,the screw that holds the delrin just spins and the silicone insulators are gone/stuffed.
So I'll try and fix it for @zedem (tagged you so you know it arrived safe) then he can get a Reonauts badge.
IMG_1825.jpg

Another Reo arrives,this time not for me,the screw that holds the delrin just spins and the silicone insulators are gone/stuffed.
So I'll try and fix it for @zedem (tagged you so you know it arrived safe) then he can get a Reonauts badge.
View attachment 50252
Lol, I see you joined the forum some time ago @zedem. Lurker of note:). That Reo looks in tip top condition other than the delrin screw and insulators, which are eminently fixable by that DIY master, @Genosmate. That is why I love the raw tumbled aluminium Reos - they retain their rugged good looks no matter the bumps and scratches. Treatment with a fine sanding block have them looking brand new.

Most welcome to Reoville. Here is your official Reonaut badge.

pOwIu8r.jpg

Since I only run ECIGSSA now days... the up side is if I ever starting letting some go in the classifieds here I know there may be folks in SA that'd be interested. 8--)

Well @zedem you are the first ever to get the badge whilst owning a non working Reo.................well it really couldn't work,but it does now
IMG_1826.jpg
Replacing insulators wouldn't work as there was nothing left in the 510 to fit them into,I've made up new insulators and replaced the teflon with an O ring,your spinning machine screw also doesn't spin anymore.
You mentioned you like the brushed finish so I did that and put a button cap on there for you.
The 510 has been water tested and pressure tested and theres no leaks.
Only problem is you can't have it back........................Don't worry I meant not immediately! I just need to vape/squonk it for a few days to make sure its 100%.
IMG_1828.jpg
IMG_1829.jpg
IMG_1830.jpg

Well @zedem you are the first ever to get the badge whilst owning a non working Reo.................well it really couldn't work,but it does now
View attachment 50258
Replacing insulators wouldn't work as there was nothing left in the 510 to fit them into,I've made up new insulators and replaced the teflon with an O ring,your spinning machine screw also doesn't spin anymore.
You mentioned you like the brushed finish so I did that and put a button cap on there for you.
Only problem is you can't have it back........................Don't worry I meant not immediately! I just need to vape/squonk it for a few days to make sure its 100%.
View attachment 50259
View attachment 50260
View attachment 50261
Winner of note! And there you see - brand new with the brushed finish.

You :rock: @Genosmate.

:--P
View attachment 50258
View attachment 50259
View attachment 50260
View attachment 50261

Do you need my address to post it to me once you are done testing? :--P:-D:--P:-D:--P:-D

@Genosmate, I am so glad to see such talent locally. It crossed my mind a couple of times what to do it there is some sort of Reo problems. Well done. Thanks.

@Genosmate did you actually fix the thread that the Delrin screw fits in? :eek:
I thought that was the Reo's Achilles
No I didn't try and fix the thread,that would probably mean getting hold of a bigger diameter machine screw and also drilling out the Delrin a little as well,from what I see there are two possible ways to try and avoid this and I'd try in this order ;
1.Take a centre punch (even a big wire nail might work),lay the Reo on its back and tap the punch (use a hammer) in 2 or 3 places around the hole drilled and tapped in the aluminium case,you are just trying to 'close up the tapped hole' marginally.It doesn't need a 4lb hammer.
2.It may be possible to just make the countersink a little deeper in the Delrin ,this might make the screw 'bite'.It's just fractions you need to take out of the Delrin.
In this case number one worked.

Back