Reo Mail

Speaking of international orders, does anybody have a mailbox in the states that can consolidate orders before they come here and is interested in purchasing anything from the states?

Congrats again. Enjoy. And thank you for the visit and chat and juices. Here is mine (far right), joining the the raw tumbled family.

6eaGlC8.jpg
About as good as it gets... lots of TRA's and lots of O-16's. 8--)

Speaking of international orders, does anybody have a mailbox in the states that can consolidate orders before they come here and is interested in purchasing anything from the states?

I use myus.com to order goods from Amazon or places that don't deliver to SA.
You can order from multiple sites and have myUS.com hold all the deliveries and ship all together.

I hope this is what you were looking for, if not I completely misunderstood lol

Incoming reomail back on track after a couple of fretful days...

REOshipping.png

As has become their usual wont, USPS sent my package on an overseas trip... in the wrong direction. I know your guys' REO's take a long trip to get to you, but at least it's direct to you. Mine go on walkabout, see the world, and get to me hung over and telling lies.

Not sure how the ones sent to Japan (and then to me) are gonna react to these bad English accented interlopers reeking of fish and chips and vinegar.

ETA: I haven't receive the package as of yet, so stand your guns down on the "you idiot - we told you to show us the contents of the package" front.

Yeah, USPS shipping to Canada sometimes is almost as screwed up as Canada Post always is when it comes to shipping to the US. ;)
Maybe a New York thing verses the always slow as slow gets thing. :nusenuse:

Okay, the delinquent REO's have arrived unscathed.

reomail2.jpg

One ano black grand for a chum I'm getting into squonking, one ano black w/brass door for a project I want to undertake (wanna try my hand at a patina), and assorted button covers just for shiggles.

REO-Rob is doing fine, BTW. Says he's enjoying the semi-retirement. Not sure if I'm spilling the proverbial legumes, but he says he looks in here from time to time :headbang:

Great Reo Mail @Papa_Lazarou - looking forward to hearing about your creations on that Reo

Oh and I love the legumes ;-)

@Papa_Lazarou, @Spydro, maybe one of you gentleman can assist me. I got priority mail from the US currently (From 8 April) still at Jamaica USPS. How long before any progress?

OL16, reo spares to last a lifetime and a fat daddy 510 bf to upgrade a steam crave squonker.
2016-05-03 23.43.41.jpg 2016-05-03 23.43.09.jpg

Acquired this from @Vape_r , thank you very much.

image.jpeg

Nice little project for me. Going to run it with a RM3 single coil so polished the RM2 up a bit for one of my Reo Grands.

RM2 2.jpg

1464002383621-443987940.jpg Thank you @kevkev. Great deal, awesome guy. Feels good to "be back" havnt yet built any of my attys to vape on her, so im not properly back yet.

Now to see if anybody has Italian bottles they want to part with, and a nice sl door.

Enjoy it @Jakey !
Nice atties ;-)
Thanks @Silver. and whats makes it better is that this reo was really well looked after by @kevkev . so it doesnt feel as if i have a second hand mod at all.

Need to learn which builds are best for these attys again. Ive become used to a very aggressive vape. but I'm sure i'll get there soon.

Back