Reo Mail

Went to pick up an authentic Odin from @Imthiaz Khan and ended up purchasing one of his remaining two Reo's. Now to convince HRH that I've had it for a while and she's just never noticed it image.jpeg

Cant wait for mine. Coming tomorrow! Now I just need some juice....Im running low.....feeling nervous

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

@Jakey, I wasn't using them for a while now. Just decided someone else can benefit from these awesome devices rather.
Since I don't get much time for maintaining my mods, the IPV3 is the most convenient for me.

Oh you lucky bastards... those Blue LP's were taunting me.

I was researching "feeding your children on alternate days..." Apperently they definitely do need to eat every day.:rolleyes:

Plus the blue powder coat is one of the most hardy finishes. My blue still looks great after 2 years.

Congrats on the new toys @Stephen and @PrinceVlad.

Got mine earlier today. Locked and loaded. Thanks for looking after this the way you have Imthiaz.
42199ea5b85459ad61affed105d9640e.jpg

Got mine earlier today. Locked and loaded. Thanks for looking after this the way you have Imthiaz.
42199ea5b85459ad61affed105d9640e.jpg
Great stuff. Most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and do tell us about it. Here is your official Reonaut badge.

nyBkV31.jpg

Last edited:
I knew I should have taken it.Missed out big time now. :lipssealed::-@
I still feel like that about missing out on your black Reo Mini/Nuppin2 combo a few months ago. Still haunts me in my dreams (that, and TrapJaw - an elusive He-Man figurine I wanted for my whole childhood but never found).

Attachments

• 20160101_135354.jpg
    20160101_135354.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 43
  • trapjaw010_full.jpg
    trapjaw010_full.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 43
I still feel like that about missing out on your black Reo Mini/Nuppin2 combo a few months ago. Still haunts me in my dreams (that, and TrapJaw - an elusive He-Man figurine I wanted for my whole childhood but never found).
Lol. I should have never sold my combos. Won't be able to replace them again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And another 2 combos I am still crying about.

Attachments

• 20150817_112704_resized.jpg
    20150817_112704_resized.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20160210_210403_resized.jpg
    20160210_210403_resized.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 42
@KB_314 Don't worry I look good after that Black Mini and Nuppin. So glad I pulled the trigger.

Thanks @Silver. and whats makes it better is that this reo was really well looked after by @kevkev . so it doesnt feel as if i have a second hand mod at all.

Need to learn which builds are best for these attys again. Ive become used to a very aggressive vape. but I'm sure i'll get there soon.

@Jakey - try a paracoil in the RM2. 28g kanthal or 29g. 5 double wraps. 1.6mm ID or even 2mm. Im sure you will like that. Go a bit higher in the nic than you would for a big tank lung hit. Glorious MTL flavour on that

Back