Reo Mail

Do tell us, how is the vape?
It's not bad, just need to find fresh magnets for the door, it rattles a bit. The Cyclone seems ok, not sure if it's for me though but it's still early days, need to fiddle some more.

Most welcome to Reoville. You can bend the door a tad over a table top edge for a tighter fit - not that I have ever tried it, but so said the modmaster. Your badge has been polished up!

nyBkV31.jpg

That looks fantastic @BumbleBee .. I think there are instructions online on how to bend the door, it's quite simple, I have done it before and it made the door fit perfectly.. If you do need magnets let me know I should have spare ones stored somewhere..

That looks fantastic @BumbleBee .. I think there are instructions online on how to bend the door, it's quite simple, I have done it before and it made the door fit perfectly.. If you do need magnets let me know I should have spare ones stored somewhere..
Thanks @M5000, I did bend the door slightly when it arrived but was a bit nervous, didn't want to put a kink in it. A bit more bending later on did the trick. Thanks for the offer for magnets but I do have a few around here somewhere :)

Congrats @BumbleBee - don't know why, but I was convinced that you've had Reo's before. All the best with her.
I personally preferred the normal Cyclone to the AFC top cap for flavor-chasing mtl vape, and the OL16 for everything else. Let us know how you get along :)
I've always secretly wanted one, just wasn't convinced that squonking was for me, then I got convinced and then I got the Reo :D

The White one with the OL16 arrives tomorrow :D

Quick question chaps, what is the lowest I can build on these? I'm just concerned about cooking the springs. Also not sure if these have the heavy duty/sub ohm parts or not.

Quick question chaps, what is the lowest I can build on these? I'm just concerned about cooking the springs. Also not sure if these have the heavy duty/sub ohm parts or not.
I've gone down to 0.3 without any hassles @BumbleBee , and the only reason I haven't gone lower is for my own peace of mind regarding the battery more than the springs or anything.

Back