Reo Mail

If the spring and positive contact is gold then you are good.

My OL16's come in at around 0.25ohms - never had any issues. Generally use dual claptons (@SAVapeGear's OL16 coils are great for this setup!). As long as you have the 2015 Reo or the gold contacts, and a decent battery of course, you can build pretty low.

Popped the Reo cherry today. Thanks for the little scare with the box it came in, @Stephen
20180102_093811.jpg

Built a slightly spaced 6wrap 28g Kanthal around a 1.5mm bit, 0.83 ohms
20180102_105355.jpg

The wick got pulled out with the closing of the RM2, and I didn't notice, got a bit panicked when I had to squonk after each hit. All is together and I am loving it. Can't wait to start playing around with coil positions and builds.

Popped the Reo cherry today. Thanks for the little scare with the box it came in, @Stephen
View attachment 117864

View attachment 117865

The wick got pulled out with the closing of the RM2, and I didn't notice, got a bit panicked when I had to squonk after each hit. All is together and I am loving it. Can't wait to start playing around with coil positions and builds.
The Reo looks in good nick. Congrats and most welcome to Reoville.

nyBkV31.jpg

View attachment 117864

View attachment 117865

Thats a Beaut of a Reo brother, wish you many many happy vapes from her.
Is this your first Reo brother?

View attachment 117864

View attachment 117865

Many happy vapes bud, sorry for the anxiety attack regarding the packaging

Hey guys and gals, just some help please,
What is the difference between a Reo Mini and a Reo Mini 2.1 ?

View attachment 117864

View attachment 117865

Congrats on the Reo @The_Ice
Looks great!!
Wishing you all the best with it. Many happy vapes!

What type of amperage and mah can one get in a 18500 cell locally ?
I like the size of the Minis.

@Clouds4Days , as much as i like my Reo Mini, i do think the Grand is a better option, especially if you going for just one Reo

My 18500 batts I got were difficult to come by. Eventually got purple Efests from VapeMob. Dont know what the CDR is exactly but i will assume 10A max. And it says 1,000 or 1,100 mah.

The other issue is the juice capacity. Its only about 3ml.

So thats why i have transitioned my mini into a power scud missile. MTL with high nic. Its lovely but the Grand gives much better options in my view.

That said, you are right, the Mini is a lovely compact size and i find it extremely comfortable to hold and use

Last edited:
Not sure now but I bought 2 awt when vaporize had stock. Battery states 18amp and 1200 mah.

Thanks @Silver and @Flava . Geepers ... 1100 and 1200 mah, that's terrible :-D
Im gonna need to carry like 6 batteries and my charger just incase too.

Yeah Mini is not for me then.

I just want to give a hugh shoutout thanks to @GregF for including us in his parcell from REO mods. The group buy was clean easy and like always a hugh success.

These few things will make my reo mini last forever and then some more.

E48D8512-D913-46F4-ABD9-BBAB4D082947.jpeg

I just want to give a hugh shoutout thanks to @GregF for including us in his parcell from REO mods. The group buy was clean easy and like always a hugh success.

These few things will make my reo mini last forever and then some more.

View attachment 127350
Let us know what you think of that wick @antonherbst. There is a tread somewhere.

Regards

I will do so. The ol16 is in hot water now. To soak clean and then dryed later to a wicking session tomorrow.

I will tag you when i am done with wicking and after a vape from it.

Great appreciation to @Rob Fischer for facilitating this Reo P67, always wanted one to add to the rest of the Reo Grands. You Sir are a vape scholar and a gentleman.
6ebeaa6980e91ccc4ac63e28025c8883.jpg

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Oh wow
Congrats @acorn - she is a beaut!

View attachment 176938

This will look epic sexy on that white p67.

Many happy vapes on that

I still have it... but I'm not sure the White P67 will get to see some juice... I don't really squonk much anymore and I will keep this one in mint condition just for old times sake!

Mind you I keep looking at it and thinking I should bring out a Cyclone for it. ;-) Time will tell.

I still have it... but I'm not sure the White P67 will get to see some juice... I don't really squonk much anymore and I will keep this one in mint condition just for old times sake!

Mind you I keep looking at it and thinking I should bring out a Cyclone for it. ;-) Time will tell.

I recon by tomorrow mid morning we are going to see a Reo with a cyclone making an appearance.

When you get the new “thing” it might help you decide as the flavor will be amazing.

Back