Reo Mail

congrats dev dev

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

here is your badge. wear it proudly!
9anyzybe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys - amazed at how small this little guy is. Was expecting something bigger.

The Mini must be tiny.

Now Mr. @Matthee I asked you many months ago why there was a badger creature in the center of the Reo badge, and you said only Reonauts were allowed to know that.

I respectfully ask you sir, why there is a badger in the center of the sheild

:)

Still got a ton of work and some other packages coming today, oh and gym.

Will only get building after 9 tonight - its going to be a long wait @johan

Congrats guys. I am so looking forward to hearing your experiences. @Rob Fisher pity I'm in JHB or I would be there in a flash to assist where I can.

Congrats guys. I am so looking forward to hearing your experiences. @Rob Fisher pity I'm in JHB or I would be there in a flash to assist where I can.

Thanks Markus... let's see if I have time to play with it before the fishing meeting tonight! If I run into an issue I can always for the local REO support system to get home! :p

"Everything I love is called Eric! :D"

oh no - thats just too much information .. eew

why not give it a female name seeing you suck on it the whole day

Congrats guys enjoy and we waiting to hear all about it.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Brilliant pics @johan

My goodness, only noticed now you dropped the ct off your forum name!

Brilliant pics @johan

My goodness, only noticed now you dropped the ct off your forum name!

Didn't had a choice - received quite a hefty fine for some "stuff" including for the 'ct' after my name :)

Thanks guys - amazed at how small this little guy is. Was expecting something bigger.

The Mini must be tiny.

Now Mr. @Matthee I asked you many months ago why there was a badger creature in the center of the Reo badge, and you said only Reonauts were allowed to know that.

I respectfully ask you sir, why there is a badger in the center of the sheild

:)
Congrats and welcome to Reoville, Reonaut. If you are a member on ECF, please add your Reo household at the end of this thread. If not, let me know and I shall register you.
Yes, 9 out of 10 new Reonauts who have not seen a Reo Grand in real life, say it is so much smaller than the pictures let you think. The Mini is just cute.
Haha, I remember you asking that question. And @Cape vaping supplies, just having gotten his first one, promptly went on to the ECF Reo forum and asked about the badge in all seriousness. No, the badge is not official at all, just copied from another Reonaut on ECF who awards same to new Reonauts. There is a story behind the creature. Something about the modmaster caring for them where he stays. The details I do not remember. If you PM @nerak on ECF I am sure she will be able to tell you the exact story.

Awesome thanks @Matthee I have registered on ECF, but I have not reached posting limit yet so if you could post that would be great.

I hope Rob and I have taken Reoville South Africa to at least 20 now :)

Have a safe trip in Brussels, don't forget to eat the sprouts

Back