Reo Mail

Done! Got my Reo up and running, and changed my avatar to Chuck Norreo-s

Holy crapstix! @Rob Fisher did you try licking the nolax stuff yet? I can't feel my face

and what do yoy think of the reo so far

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Words cannot even begin to describe how good this thing is.

I thought it was all going to be a bunch of hype, and that it would take me a few days to really fall in love with it.

I loaded up some VM Berry blaze (9mg) and did a 50/50 dischem blend. 28G Kanthal, 1.2mm ID, 9/10 wraps - came out at 1.2ohms. Freshly charged 18650 Efest button top V2.

I am in Nirvana. Even diluted the flavour is so fulfilling. I have a nic buzz off 4.5mg juice and I can't put it down. The best of dripping, without the hassle

People in Reoville aren't fanboys. I think they are actually on to the winning formula

People in Reoville aren't fanboys. I think they are actually on to the winning formula

Nice short review! My review will be tomorrow... I have the whole day to play and pull a number of Silvers due to Erica! :D

Congrats on your new devices guys

@devdev - glad your initial experience was such a good one. Your new avatar is so cool!

Words cannot even begin to describe how good this thing is.

I thought it was all going to be a bunch of hype, and that it would take me a few days to really fall in love with it.

I loaded up some VM Berry blaze (9mg) and did a 50/50 dischem blend. 28G Kanthal, 1.2mm ID, 9/10 wraps - came out at 1.2ohms. Freshly charged 18650 Efest button top V2.

I am in Nirvana. Even diluted the flavour is so fulfilling. I have a nic buzz off 4.5mg juice and I can't put it down. The best of dripping, without the hassle

Glad you like it.

Can someone please report back if @devdev survived his nic O.D of last night?

Don't rate "like" or "funny" , I'm serious - saw some of his posts last night; misspelled words and last one was a bit incoherent!

Lol!

Thanks for the concern @johan I did indeeed survive the night

@johan It was touch and go for a while though. Eventually got into bed, with a freshly charged 18650 in the Reo and Air Crash Investigations on Nat Geo. At some point I reached for my tablet and went to Reosmods.com to look at other Reos. This is really that good!

Can anyone explain what is the difference between the Standard Reo and the Low profile Reo, can't see it on their website?

Can anyone explain what is the difference between the Standard Reo and the Low profile Reo, can't see it on their website?
Think with the low you can use other atties and use it as a mech instead of a bottom feeder.

All this talk of Reos ... Now I want one. lol.
What's the delivery time like to Cape Town?

Assuming you have batteries, charger and Kanthal, you are looking in the region or R2500 including shipping.

Assuming you have batteries, charger and Kanthal, you are looking in the region or R2500 including shipping.

Thanks. Given what we've spent on mods, atties, etc. I think most of us could of jumped straight to REO and saved some money.

@ShaneW I almost agree with you 100% - but human nature is to always think about the colour of the grass on the other side.

Even if I had gone straight to Reo I would still have wanted a nemesis with a Kayfun, and a VTR, and a dripper, and on and on and on.

sometimes i think the same @ShaneW but like @devdev says, we always want to know and try things out for ourselves

Just for you info - the latest word is that the components for the sub-ohm kits will be at Reosmods by the end of the week, so should be available at the end of the week thereafter. At the same time all of his current stock will have been upgraded. The price on the sub-ohm kit will be $25.00. BTW, still cannot get onto his site - not even from Brussels.

Back