Reo Mail

@vaalboy please share your experience with the different size airholes? yours is 1.5mm vs stock on robs

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@Matthee I think my post to you got lost on the way to Brussels :)

I haven't posted enough on ECF to post. Please can you register me? I am registered on ECF as devdev, but newbie post limit.

Also, I see the list of Reo users, and quite a few are not on this forum under the same name. Maybe we could PM a few of them and get them to come and register here and participate. Would be awesome if we had all 19 Reonauts together
Will do so. Most are on here, some lurking. Have added some names to Rob's list of names for your Reo.
Can I get some feedback from the other Reonauts in terms of the airhole in the RM2?

I am considering drilling mine out, as the draw is too tight. has anyone done this? Has anyone done this and regretted it?
Many Reonauts have made it larger. Easily done by hand with a drill bit, but take it gradually. Easy to make larger, not easy to make smaller. Mine is stock size - perfect for me. I know of one forumite who went too big and having to take drastic measures to correct it.

Congrats @johan
REO numbers are picking up indeed

Matthee I drilled out the airhole by hand last night. Went to 1.6mm

Much airier draw. Possibly .1mm too much, but I am loving the clouds

@vaalboy please share your experience with the different size airholes? yours is 1.5mm vs stock on robs

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I haven't vaped on another size, but mine is 100% perfect as is for my kind of vape.

Here is a 0.6 ohm para coil 6 wraps with 26 dual kanthal.

image.jpg

I haven't vaped on another size, but mine is 100% perfect as is for my kind of vape.

Here is a 0.6 ohm para coil 6 wraps with 26 dual kanthal.

View attachment 3065
You MUST get the low ohm kit when it comes out. And a Grand. Your playing on the edge with those batts and the mini at 0.6 ohms. Do check the bottom of your button for melting from time to time. And gradual sagging of the spring.

You MUST get the low ohm kit when it comes out. And a Grand. Your playing on the edge with those batts and the mini at 0.6 ohms. Do check the bottom of your button for melting from time to time. And gradual sagging of the spring.

Will definitely do. I am very cognisant of any heat buildup from the RM or battery but so far so good. I must say the extra coil covering the cotton makes for one hell of a vape. The juice cooks off it.

Will definitely do. I am very cognisant of any heat buildup from the RM or battery but so far so good. I must say the extra coil covering the cotton makes for one hell of a vape. The juice cooks off it.
Awesome, but that is one hell of a coil to build. Beyond me on a regular basis. Nowadays I do 5 wraps of 27g Kanthal with 1.6mm ID, comes to around 0.68 ohm. So not far from yours. Can't wait for the sub ohm kits. Using the 1.6mm just to fit the ceramic wick, which is great for travel. No rewicking, just dryburn as is and you are good to go. Also does not hit as hard as cotton, thus, the lower ohms than my normal. The ceramic also holds quite a few more toots than the cotton. Starting to really like it.

Via MyUs.com, but it cost an arm and a leg - like in R250 per foot. Reoville (ECF) have since found a more quality supplier, but they have run out. If I am still satisfied after this trip, will seriously consider doing it again. Will let you know if you are interested in sharing the shipping costs, which is the expensive part. Here is an ECF thread on this: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/539791-readyxwick-non-cotton-people.html

Ordered mine today: Metallic blue grand, brass reomizer & button cap & a few odds & ends
:D
And a few IMR 18650's from vapeking :D

Ordered mine today: Metallic blue grand, brass reomizer & button cap & a few odds & ends
:D
And a few IMR 18650's from vapeking :D

Awesome! Don't forget kanthal 28g wire and Dischem Softi organic cotton pads, Tweezers, drill bits between 1,5 and 2mm.

Hope you added some extra little plastic bottles into the order!

Geez when I ordered there were no stock of the brass rm2's - Great way to go @JimmyZee

That's pretty much what i ordered Rob minus the cotton balls & coiling tools. I have a few metres of voodoowool lying around that I haven't used yet. I just added some 28g kanthal & a spare bottle & tube kit :)

well done jimmy

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Nope, just here :oops:
No problem, I will register you as a Reonaut there if you do not mind. Can't wait to see a picture of your Reo. Are you ready for coil building? AW IMR batteries and charger on hand?

yup, yup & yup. lol. I'll be using my trustfire multifunctional charger & emode usb charger that I use on my evic 18650 batteries

Back