Reo Mail

If this is the case I will ask him to resend my order with FEDEX or UPS and pay in the difference - I will keep you guys posted after I talked to him this afternoon, and if anyone wants to ride with me on FEDEX or UPS you are welcome.

If this is the case I will ask him to resend my order with FEDEX or UPS and pay in the difference - I will keep you guys posted after I talked to him this afternoon, and if anyone wants to ride with me on FEDEX or UPS you are welcome.
If he is going to send you a new one, you might as well ask him to make it a "sub-ohmed" one (i.e. already kitted out with the sub-ohm equipment). If you had a repair kit in your order, ask him to change it to a sub-ohm repair kit.
Could you include 4 Reo Grand sub-ohm repair kits and 2 Reo Mini 2.1 sub-ohm repair kits for me?

If he is going to send you a new one, you might as well ask him to make it a "sub-ohmed" one (i.e. already kitted out with the sub-ohm equipment). If you had a repair kit in your order, ask him to change it to a sub-ohm repair kit.
Could you include 4 Reo Grand sub-ohm repair kits and 2 Reo Mini 2.1 sub-ohm repair kits for me?

Yes thanks Matthee, will do; my order did include a lot of extra stuff and hence an expensive loss.

@Matthee Looks like the sub ohm kits are out of stock. Not sure when the mini kits will be available either?

@Matthee Looks like the sub ohm kits are out of stock. Not sure when the mini kits will be available either?
All will be available by the end of this week. But as @johan will in any event want to wait for his to be sub-ohmed, he can arrange with Rob for the package to be shipped as soon as the kits are available. Rob will probably send @johan a PayPal invoice.

If I'm not mistaken @vaalboy , there was a posting on ECF that SO kits will be available this Wednesday.

Yes I'm willing to wait as all new units will be shipped with SO kits already fitted

@johan, you must tell me how you want this to be done. Simplest, avoiding any confusion, would probably be if only you talk to/order with Rob and do extra payment via PayPal. I will then repay you as soon as you let me have the amount. Which reminds me I owe money for that other thingie.....

@johan, you must tell me how you want this to be done. Simplest, avoiding any confusion, would probably be if only you talk to/order with Rob and do extra payment via PayPal. I will then repay you as soon as you let me have the amount. Which reminds me I owe money for that other thingie.....

Matthee let me first speak with Rob and then I will let you know. No worries and no hurry about money now, its not going to change anyone of our lifestyles :)??

Matthee let me first speak with Rob and then I will let you know. No worries and no hurry about money now, its not going to change anyone of our lifestyles :)??

Matthee I just spoke to Rob O'Neil, unfortunately he can't help me with my lost/stolen parcel (US$245-95) as I've chosen the flat rate USPS (only traceable until it leaves the USA) and not the Express USPS.

Guys another expensive lesson learned in vape land! Rather pay the extra $50+ and get it couriered, as our local f#@ customs guys think that anything not traceable are freebies for them. :-@

Matthee I just spoke to Rob O'Neil, unfortunately he can't help me with my lost/stolen parcel (US$245-95) as I've chosen the flat rate USPS (only traceable until it leaves the USA) and not the Express USPS.

Guys another expensive lesson learned in vape land! Rather pay the extra $50+ and get it couriered, as our local f#@ customs guys think that anything not traceable are freebies for them. :-@
That is terrible. I always do the $48.00 option. That used to be the only option. Let's pray it still rocks up.

hope you get it soon. @Matthee that cheaper option on reos mods is it not the same as the shipping option heathers use? we have waited up to a month for heathers to arrive

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

It sounds exactly the same as the Zamplebox shipping. Traceable until it leaves the states, and then you sit and wait.

I have faith that it will show up @johan The box doesn't indicate that there is anything in there other than a spare part Reo body (or words to such effect). I am keeping my fingers crossed for you

Wow, that sucks balls! Blerrie skelms!

Thanks. Geez you're lucky - I've ordered the 2'nd, it left the states the 6'th and then just disappeared, nowhere to be tracked!
I wouldn't panic just yet. The cheaper shipping options takes on average a month or so from the states. I'm sure it will still come.

My new LP (low profile) Reo Grand with LP Reomizer2 on top. And the Cyclone atomizer on top of my Reo Mini.

RubikWp.jpg

@Matthee how does the RM2 & Cyclone compare in (a) vape quality & (b) heat disapation?

@Matthee how does the RM2 & Cyclone compare in (a) vape quality & (b) heat disapation?
Thank you for the congrats;-). As to your questions: Still experimenting with the Cyclone, but on your (a) and (b) methinks they are much the same. Am, however, finding the Cyclone much better at handling oversquonking (and I am a serial oversquonker). Am getting the Cyclone AFC (air flow control) to do dual coils, then it only fits on the LP Reo. And for me the Cyclone is much prettier than the RM2 - it has curves:).

Back