Reo Mail

Never expected it to be so but getting the badge is pretty satisfying :).

Now to find the :baseball::basketball::rugby::soccerball::crystalball: to layout the dosh for the stunning engraving a la @Rob Fisher. Beautiful work from @hands but I'm sure owning such a master piece is even better.

Please is there a combined thread showing Reo customisation? According to Google Images it seems SA is pretty much leading the pack.

Ciao for now everybody.

As is, stock, not much to customize apart from dolly her up by @hands - thats why a Reo is a winner ;).

New resident of ReoVille...checking in..

Renesh.jpg
<Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!>

Awesome @Renesh ! May he/she provide you 24/7 with outstanding satisfying vapes. Welcome to Reoville and here is your Official Reonaut badge - ENJOY! (Hope to read your Reo comments soon).

ReoBadge.png

Another Checking : Finaalllly

0.jpg

Congrats to the new Reonauts, @Fickie, @Renesh and @FireFly
Your Reos look great.

@FireFly, it helps to remove the drip tip and look into the atty while squonking to see how long and how hard you need to press to wet the wicks. When the bottle is full, a light press for about 4 seconds and a slow release works for me. A bit more pressure on the bottle when it gets emptier. Hope it helps.

A new addition to the Reo family waiting for me when I get home on Monday. Gold anodized.

zHthspC.jpg

That gold anodized Reo looks just awesome Andre - congratulations and I'm a little :envy:.

Looks awesome @Andre
I assume this will be paired with a Gold coloured Cyclops?
Wishing you all the best with it. Nice coming home present

Started from the bottom feeding with the KUI and now I'm here :dance:

Kawasaki green REO Grand LP with black SL door and Nuppin :inlove:

Attachments

• REO Nuppin.jpg
    REO Nuppin.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 47
Nice lookin reo u have there bro ;)

Back