Reo Mail

Ok so here goes, after some drama with Aramex my REO mini finally arrived late last night and here I am. Have to thank @Philip for the sale.
Upon Arrival:REO Mini SP, black anodize with metallic blue door, brass SP RM2 with standard hole (I think), spare RM2 cap with enlargened hole, batteries, spare spring, magnet, bottles, driptip and tube.
View attachment 27915
Assembled for photo shoot:
View attachment 27918
REO Stripped and ready for it`s long soak
View attachment 27919
Cleaned and ready for assembley
View attachment 27920
Assemlbled, with new washers and o-rings, new feed tube, juice bottle and cap, coiled, fresh battery and ready to vape:
View attachment 27921
RM2 coiled at 1.2 ohms 6/7 turns Kanthal 30 gauge 2 mm ID and ready to go:
View attachment 27922
And please no jokes about my coiling abilities :giggle:
First impression from some one who has only seen pictures of REO`s was :O this thig is tiny. I knew the dimensions but could not make a mental picture of it in my head though.
This is my second bottom fed mod (the other is the Terminator box mod which I got about five days ago). I have to say I really like the look and feel of the REO compared to the Treminator. It looks great up close and personal and feels solid in the hand. The vape thus far is warm, flavourful and not as harsh on the throat as my other atties with the same juice, this apart from the Plume Veil clone that is. I just know I am going to enjoy my REO journey going forward:)
Wish you all the best with your new Reo - I'm sure it won't leave your side.

The Reo on the left is mine and the one on the right belongs to my girlfriend(got her off the stinkies for a month now!),she got hers today thanks @ET for the sale.
We both love our reos! Whats more to say? They are Reos!
What would you guys suggest I do to strip the paint off my Reo?
I know there must be a thread on this forum somewhere about that..
Most welcome to Reoville. Glad you and your girlfriend are enjoying the Reos. Yes, as @johan said, use paint stripper. Here is a thread by @Alex: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-naked-reo.t4312/#post-97843

The Reo on the left is mine and the one on the right belongs to my girlfriend(got her off the stinkies for a month now!),she got hers today thanks @ET for the sale.

Geluk meneer. Beste nuus is die 1 maand van die kankerstokkies af :)

Ok so here goes, after some drama with Aramex my REO mini finally arrived late last night and here I am. Have to thank @Philip for the sale.
Upon Arrival:REO Mini SP, black anodize with metallic blue door, brass SP RM2 with standard hole (I think), spare RM2 cap with enlargened hole, batteries, spare spring, magnet, bottles, driptip and tube.
View attachment 27915
View attachment 27918
View attachment 27919
View attachment 27920
Assemlbled, with new washers and o-rings, new feed tube, juice bottle and cap, coiled, fresh battery and ready to vape:
View attachment 27921
View attachment 27922
First impression from some one who has only seen pictures of REO`s was :O this thig is tiny. I knew the dimensions but could not make a mental picture of it in my head though.
This is my second bottom fed mod (the other is the Terminator box mod which I got about five days ago). I have to say I really like the look and feel of the REO compared to the Treminator. It looks great up close and personal and feels solid in the hand. The vape thus far is warm, flavourful and not as harsh on the throat as my other atties with the same juice, this apart from the Plume Veil clone that is. I just know I am going to enjoy my REO journey going forward:)

Super write up @Blu_Marlin
Wishing you all the very best with your Reo Mini and many happy vapes!!
Just to let you know, the RM2 is a flavour and throat hit master!
Varying the coil position by just 1mm up/down or towards the centre or outside can have a big difference on the flavour and throat hit. A finely tuneable device of note!
Enjoy

All the best on the Reo @RooiRoman
Wishing you many happy flavour filled vapes!
Enjoy

View attachment 27915
View attachment 27918
View attachment 27919
View attachment 27920
View attachment 27921
View attachment 27922

Welcome to Reoville Blu_Marlin :rock:
I really enjoyed your post, it made me want to give my Reo a bath and so I did :D
Have you named her yet? - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/name-your-reo.t3934/page-7#post-226276

Welcome to Reoville RooiRoman :rock:
I'd swop doors with your wife, white and green body with brass RM2 will look the beez neezz, then paint her one pink for awesomeness :nod:

Welcome to Reoville Blu_Marlin :rock:
I really enjoyed your post, it made me want to give my Reo a bath and so I did :D
Have you named her yet? - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/name-your-reo.t3934/page-7#post-226276

Welcome to Reoville RooiRoman :rock:
I'd swop doors with your wife, white and green body with brass RM2 will look the beez neezz, then paint her one pink for awesomeness :nod:
The green door is actually mine! Lol.
The white body has a lot of scratches. So im thinking about stripping the body as well..
I need another Reo though. One is not enough!

The green door is actually mine! Lol.
The white body has a lot of scratches. So im thinking about stripping the body as well..
I need another Reo though. One is not enough!

Well be sure to post the results, Im looking forward to it.
Agreed, I also only have one, I think Alessandra needs a roommate :giggle:

@Silver thank you for the well wishes. The RM2 has not dissapointed. It`s that "wow" feeling all over again. The exact feeeling when I went from the TWISP to the ANm and iStick combo. I will experiment with coil position and wicking soon.

@DoubleD thank you, I think mine needed a little TLC. As for the name, it`s going to be a tough one. I don`t really name things. The only time I`ve ever done it was for my kid and that took me three months to come up with something, so this might take a while:giggle:

Last edited:
Anyhow, your Reo family is sick bro :clap:

For interest sake, here's the pic I saw, must've been a previous owner on this forum :think: Where you at mystery Reonaut :think:

Edit: he has a great taste in cars aswell ;-)

10406848_10154075368847699_7606081914166027714_n.jpg

Somehow I stumbled across this post now.

That be me.

New addition to the current lonely REO Mini. These pics were also posted in the vape mail thread but I`ve expanded on them here;)
VAPECON_REO.jpg

REO grand tumbled SL/LP aluminium with brass SL door, copper button cover, spare bottles, REO grand repair kit, REO mini repair kit (the mini needs some TLC), spare tubes and caps. When I arrived at Vapecon the first thing I did was stop at the VM stand. I must say @Oupa made my day when I saw the REO`s on the table:dance:. After getting hooked on BF mods I really wanted a REO Grand. I kept watching the classified and between no internet connectivity and being overly indecisive I missed some great deals. Seeing that REO grand on sale at Vapecon made missing out on the deals in the classifieds a lot less painful.

Some items to go along with the REO:
VAPECON_Atomiser.jpg

Cyclone BF atomiser with Fusion driptip, spare o-rings, post screws, centre insulator post as well as a BF Rouge (clone).

Some E-Liquids as well as DIY top up:
VAPECON_ELiquid.jpg
I normally vape my own NETs and was never a fan of sweet dessert type flavours but I was blown away by these so I decided to give them a go. Lucky for me or should I say my wallet I did not get a chance to try all the e-liquids at Vapecon. Plain PG, VM4, VM Menthol Ice, Cowboys Apple Pie, Straw Dogs, strawBshake and at the top Bavarian cream flavour. Now to let these air for a few days.

The power pack:
VAPECON_Power_Pack.jpg

Pretty much self explanatory. Sony VTC4 batteries, D4 for home use and a D2 for on the go.
A little birdy told me that the next REO pre order is not far away....Looks like this is going to be a long cold winter:--)

New addition to the current lonely REO Mini. These pics were also posted in the vape mail thread but I`ve expanded on them here;)
View attachment 28134

REO grand tumbled SL/LP aluminium with brass SL door, copper button cover, spare bottles, REO grand repair kit, REO mini repair kit (the mini needs some TLC), spare tubes and caps. When I arrived at Vapecon the first thing I did was stop at the VM stand. I must say @Oupa made my day when I saw the REO`s on the table:dance:. After getting hooked on BF mods I really wanted a REO Grand. I kept watching the classified and between no internet connectivity and being overly indecisive I missed some great deals. Seeing that REO grand on sale at Vapecon made missing out on the deals in the classifieds a lot less painful.

View attachment 28135

Cyclone BF atomiser with Fusion driptip, spare o-rings, post screws, centre insulator post as well as a BF Rouge (clone).

View attachment 28136
I normally vape my own NETs and was never a fan of sweet dessert type flavours but I was blown away by these so I decided to give them a go. Lucky for me or should I say my wallet I did not get a chance to try all the e-liquids at Vapecon. Plain PG, VM4, VM Menthol Ice, Cowboys Apple Pie, Straw Dogs, strawBshake and at the top Bavarian cream flavour. Now to let these air for a few days.

The power pack:
View attachment 28137

Pretty much self explanatory. Sony VTC4 batteries, D4 for home use and a D2 for on the go.
A little birdy told me that the next REO pre order is not far away....Looks like this is going to be a long cold winter:--)
That is a stunning Reo, congrats. Would like to see the Reo all decked out and more close up.
I like the Rogue, use it for my NETs. The Cyclone is for me the most beautiful of them all. Who sold the Cyclones there?
So glad @Oupa had some Reos at VapeCon.
Enjoy.

View attachment 28134

View attachment 28135

View attachment 28136

The power pack:
View attachment 28137

Congrats on this epic buy, now you have to unpack, clean, fill, enjoy, vape and then post us some more photos of the assembled Reo on the Show us your Reos thread, Enjoy

Having spent some time with the amazing Reo I got from the RMG - and falling completely in love with it - I too could not resist getting myself another seeing as they were there "in person" at VapeCon - thanks to @Oupa and Chrystel. It was wonderful to meet you guys :)

I will post better pictures later (I have another busy day ahead), but here is a quick picture of the new baby - with a new BF Rogue (I also got a BF Darkhorse Mini) I picked up from VapeClub, thanks @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl :D

IMG_20150531_084331.jpg

VapeCon was amazing! Thanks to all the vendors and attendees :rock:

Having spent some time with the amazing Reo I got from the RMG - and falling completely in love with it - I too could not resist getting myself another seeing as they were there "in person" at VapeCon - thanks to @Oupa and Chrystel. It was wonderful to meet you guys :)

I will post better pictures later (I have another busy day ahead), but here is a quick picture of the new baby - with a new BF Rogue (I also got a BF Darkhorse Mini) I picked up from VapeClub, thanks @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl :D

View attachment 28140

VapeCon was amazing! Thanks to all the vendors and attendees :rock:
Congrats on the stunning new addition to your Reo family. Enjoy. And please give us your impressions on the Darkhorse Mini's performance.

Good day fellow vapors!!!! Today is a good day indeed as I have finally got myself the last mod I will ever buy.... My very own REO GRAND!!! And I must say I am in love at the beauty and simplicity of this device. I am yet to name her, because she is so many amazing things in 1 puff:inlove::h:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 35
Good day fellow vapors!!!! Today is a good day indeed as I have finally got myself the last mod I will ever buy.... My very own REO GRAND!!! And I must say I am in love at the beauty and simplicity of this device. I am yet to name her, because she is so many amazing things in 1 puff:inlove::h:

Welcome to Reoville @mc_zamo :rock:
Congrats on an amazing setup :clap:
It's all down hill from here, once you find your perfect coil setup its going to be hard to put the Reo down.

Back