Reo Mail

Thanks guys.

Firstly she is smaller than I expected. I know it's what everyone says but she is nice and sleek.

Secondly I'm not fond of porcupines because they set my alarm off at between 2am and 4am when they wander into my front yard to eat my shrubs.

Thirdly I am disappointed now that I have a reo.

Yes it's the economy grand.

I was trolling the Reonauts.
I'm disappointed because I have 2 mods and 3 very nice tanks that are going to get neglected.

I'm really impressed with the simplicity of the device.

It truly is an end game mod. Only problem now is I want another reo.

If I never fill a tank again I won't be supprised. :clap:

Yes it's the economy grand.

I was trolling the Reonauts.
I'm disappointed because I have 2 mods and 3 very nice tanks that are going to get neglected.

I'm really impressed with the simplicity of the device.

It truly is an end game mod. Only problem now is I want another reo.

If I never fill a tank again I won't be supprised. :clap:

I also always said "never, it's too expensive for what you get!", but after the mini, I couldn't wait to get another. Also getting the Economy. Damn good price. I still use my other gear, my Reo mini has never even left the house! Too afraid of dropping or scratching Colonel Braddock :)

Hi Reoville

Here she is all dressed up and ready for action.

Reo Grand Black Wrinkle with SL Doors and Solid Door.

Isn't she just just stunning!!!

Attachments

• 20150817_215951_resized.jpg
    20150817_215951_resized.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20150817_220142_resized.jpg
    20150817_220142_resized.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20150817_220207_resized.jpg
    20150817_220207_resized.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 45
Hi Reoville

Here she is all dressed up and ready for action.

Reo Grand Black Wrinkle with SL Doors and Solid Door.

Isn't she just just stunning!!!
Congrats on another stunning Reo - with a wardrobe! Enjoy.
Rogue is my go to bf dripper for dual coils.

Sorry @SAVapeGear ! That is what happens when you type while being jealous. I only ordered a RM2 on Round 5 and I am picking it up tonight. It is going to be a long day.

Can't wait for tomorrow :FADDANCING: Not my first Reo, but my 1st NEW reo.... Got her atty all cleaned up and coiled, drip tip selected and decided on a juice. Now the wait...

Can't wait for tomorrow :FADDANCING: Not my first Reo, but my 1st NEW reo.... Got her atty all cleaned up and coiled, drip tip selected and decided on a juice. Now the wait...
Great choice @Viper_SA which attie do you have planned for her?

Great choice @Viper_SA which attie do you have planned for her?

A Derringer, naturally :) Just had the top cap on the brush wheel in the bench grinder, to match her tumbled look. Came out way nicer than I expected. Don't really like my Rogue or Dark Horse mini much, so all I use are Derringers and one Velocity as far as BF is concerned. My other mechs have Odins, unfortunately not BF

A Derringer, naturally :) Just had the top cap on the brush wheel in the bench grinder, to match her tumbled look. Came out way nicer than I expected. Don't really like my Rogue or Dark Horse mini much, so all I use are Derringers and one Velocity as far as BF is concerned. My other mechs have Odins, unfortunately not BF
What is your best flavour build in the derringer?
I've tried single and dual coil 26 awg down to 22 awg.

The best flavour so far was a 24 awg dual coil 8 Wraps each on a 2.5 mm diameter.
.8 ohms.

I'm open to suggestions.

Whoopeeee! I picked up my RM2 from the Reo Round 5 order, from @Oupa last night. What a beautiful atty. I bought my Reo secondhand with a RM3 that I have been enjoying a lot, but the RM2 is the "Original" and I had to have it.

@Oupa shared all his tips and tricks for coiling and wicking the RM2 and also gave me some ekowool on the house - much, much appreciated. Well I got home and immediately got to work on the coil. Burned the ekowool until it was red hot and then did a simple 5-wrap ugly coil around the ekowool, using 28g kanthal. I must say that it is very easy to build on this deck. The whole process probably took no more than 5 minutes.

First off, the airflow is a lot tighter than the RM3. It reminds me of the Mini Protanks. But...........I love it!!!! I had some Banana Cream in the Reo bottle that I was vaping on the RM3 during the day and it was awesome to compare the two atties. The RM2 seems to smooth out the flavours. Flavour is absolutely fantastic. Not near as much clouds as the RM3, but that doesn't bug me. I am a mouth to lung vaper and probably always will be. I love the white ceramic deck. When I remove the drip tip and look inside the atty, I can see exactly what is going on.

I am so happy with my purchase and honestly can't see myself getting any new hardware in the near future. Well, maybe a Reo Mini. I was admiring @Oupa 's one last night. It is stunning!

What is your best flavour build in the derringer?
I've tried single and dual coil 26 awg down to 22 awg.

The best flavour so far was a 24 awg dual coil 8 Wraps each on a 2.5 mm diameter.
.8 ohms.

I'm open to suggestions.

My go-to coils are usually 3mm ID, 24G at 7-8wraps. Around about the 0.3 Ohm mark. On my Reo mini I run 26G, 2mm ID at about 8 wraps (I think). I'll post some pics of my Derringers builds in the Derringer thread when I rebuild again. (read as "too lazy to take pics today") :)

Still waiting on the courier..... Mercedes is calling my name.....
lorinser_top_woman_kl.jpg

Back